EVENT Lake My Day! ☀️☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 11, 2021.

1. Ideas, not money LMAO.

2. Why can’t make an interesting hunt? Pass for me, it was the time I stopped playing

_Boo_, -Wisteria- and Maverickxxvii like this.
  3. What's going on with the club collectaton? Did you guys got the timer wrong? How are 60k even possible in that time. Unrealistic for potd club.. 3 hunt im not into 🥴

4. I agree 60k is too much.

5. I mean they probably make profit if they do things like this so why stop🤷🏻‍♂️meh, let them be, let others make them rich. But, there's always a but and who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Fadly likes this.
  6. Another sit out hunt for me 😂 only Avi I like is lb

Maverickxxvii likes this.
  7. This is my first collectathon. I was really hoping to help my potd club but I’m not really feeling a need to stay active when POTD takes 2-3 hours.

Anori, Rhian and _Boo_ like this.
  8. Club collectathon*

_Boo_ likes this.
  9. Honestly - we're 5hrs away from changeover and not a single club has 3starred. Must be a mis calculation.

10. Not the first time

-Yuna- likes this.
  11. Totally agree, top potd clubs should be able to get at least to 3*, and most clubs can’t even reach 1*. Completely unrealistic, only flashing invites probably has a chance 🙄

Rhian, iDevLevel-UN-Up, _Boo_ and 2 others like this.
  12. Can we stop using the phrase “working hard” when speaking about a phone game? 🤔

_Boo_ likes this.
  13. I just really appreciate setting unrealistic standards for my members. Oh wait, that wasn't me, it was ATA setting unrealistic goals for clubs. VIP clubs can't even hit the 60k mark easily. This is a total joke.
    Once again, ec clubs get all the glory, meanwhile the clubs that have functioned for YEARS, that test pros daily, we don't get to have the rewards because we aren't an ec club.
    Shame on you ATA. Shame. On. You.

Karly, AthenaDreams, Prim and 26 others like this.
  14. Quite discouraging to run decently timed potd parties, a few ppotd and ec parties to still come just short of reaching a quarter of the way to the first tier goal set for the daily club xc. Kind of difficult to keep myself and my club members motivated when there's yet another unobtainable goal set that we know we have no chance of even getting the first tier of.

15. My club has completed ten parties in the last 22 hours. 8 POTD, 1 cat and 1 invite. We have a little over 3000 points. With a 60k goal for first tier prizes. We are a top 25 club most days. I’m not sure what the goal was here, but I’m not motivated to spend more. I almost didn’t renew my VIP today because I was just irritated. I did renew, because I like the notes, but this “improvement” doesn’t sit well with me.

16. seriously ATA???
    Are you even paying attention to the Club XC Daily Task??
    60k? Minimum?? And we will only get a jam and dns?? What the?
    It would be a challenging for ec parties. How much more for POTD Club?
    Like what???
    So greedy!

17. This game has become so boring. Just plain money grabber.
    I only stayed since I am bored. But I am planning to leave the game again. Damn.. greedy tasks.

18. Make it a 6k 1st tier, 17k 2nd tier and 40k 3rd tier.
    Most clubs will still struggle to reach 1st tier if POTD is a 4 or 5 hour party.

AthenaDreams, Kai_lani, Anori and 4 others like this.
  19. I seriously thought they had accidentally added the extra zeros and first tier should be 6000. I kept expecting the announcement plus a free lite box. But it never came.

20. I feel like it was supposed to be 6000 not 60,000. 6000 is a lil more reasonable...

_Boo_ likes this.