EVENT Lake My Day! ☀️☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 11, 2021.

1. They’ll probably make a statement in Discord server that most of the players who read forums hasn’t joined.
    Something like that happened with a Wedding story pass glitch.
    Only got to know about it when @Muschi posted ss of their statement in forum.

_Boo_ and StacysMom like this.
  2. We shouldn’t have to join discord to get knowledge about in game issues we are discussing in the in game forums. Ugh lol

AthenaDreams, Prim, Lozy and 21 others like this.
  3. 200k+ drops not even participation prize from Club XC

--Tifa likes this.
  4. One club made it onto the leaderboard. I wonder if they’re going to fix it or leave it the way it is.

JollyHotdog, Fulenn and _Boo_ like this.
  5. Of course you would say something like this. I’m just here to say my opinion they’re in the wrong. I’m sure you wouldn’t understand because you’re no longer a beginner in the game with low stats.

6. I’m not sure if I’m miscounting but I’m not even sure they made it to the third star. I could just be confused but it seems like they have 200000+ when the third star is 400000+? And if only one club out of the hundreds of clubs on here made it then they should still think of changing because it obviously was not a truly attainable goal by the community

_Boo_, Andreea1394, Ballerina and 2 others like this.
  7. Club with most drops. Burn
    To leaderboard made a club who was closest to 3rd star.
    Participation prize was meant for t56 to t1500 so ATA thought at least 1500 clubs would reach 3rd star.

_Boo_ likes this.
  8. I’m truly ASHAMED of the amount of money I spent to get my current avatar. She came out before I even joined. That’s how desperate I was to get a decent avatar since the subsequent hunts were so geared towards LB. I can’t battle with money on an app ! Plus with the money spent they gotta do an awards program or something !!! I realized I have a proclivity towards gambling with the amount I’ve spent to open boxes and get DNS

9. No adjustment made at changeover. I guess they think we should all run flash invite parties. Or just ignore the xc.

_Boo_, Sirrracha, --Tifa and 5 others like this.
  10. Yeah idk the club XC is a really stupid idea if only top clubs stand a chance anyways. I’d like to know why they made the decision to have such absurd requirements.

11. They made it only the leaderboard but didn't even 3star lol 😂😂😂 What a mess ATA

12. I meant something else, I wanted to show why they did this thing. Ofc I have the same opinion as you but I didn't want to be subjective. I'm a noob too and ofc I don't like what they did, I enjoyed this game more 1y and half ago.

13. And no announcements yet that I have seem to address it.

-Yuna- and Sirrracha like this.
  14. It's a completely unrealistic goal for a potd club to even reach the first tier of 60k, despite giving it their best effort. Let's math it out...

A club full of 100 members who strictly run potd would get 2,800 drops to count towards the goal per party, assuming all 100 members get max drops (which itself is highly unrealistic). If all 100 members hit every party and get max drops, that club still needs to hit just over 21 parties to reach 60k within the 24 hour time frame.

It's like trying to drain an ocean by scooping water out with a small spoon. Not worth the time or effort to even attempt it.

15. I could be mistaken but I don’t think that they’ve ever came back to explain their choices or address backlash. Last time I saw it happen was in March and we were basically told our opinions don’t matter and they just follow their “data”.

16. Thanks for the reply. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

iDevLevel-UN-Up likes this.
  17. in my opinion I feel like the Majority of them Don't Honestly care. probably only a few actually do but, the majority are doing it cause it pays the bills. it's Amazing to See how Far Pimd Has came in Ten Years, I Wish they'd Bring back A lot of the older staff and interacted more Used to be Times in all of their Games you could Hop in and devs would be in chat and yall could talk and chill with them.

AthenaDreams, Anori and CapedClown like this.
  18. Yes I just think it’s unfair to the new people or who join
    He has every right to say “working hard” considering that saving up money isn’t a easy task and does require working hard to save up to then increase your stats. Again some of you people wouldn’t get that though because you’re high stats

19. Even hitting parties to acquire the items for every hunt is hard work especially,(as I said before) if you are low stats. So it has every right to be addressed as working hard. I guess some people forget what it’s like to be at the bottom before they got to the top in a way.

20. This calculation is actually insane - ATA is really out here screaming P2W