Guide For New Players

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Day, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Yes i like this thread because, I definitely made some cool friends on here who guides me and helped in game. So, I definitely want to help others and also myself because I’m still a noobie. 🙊💕

2. @smilee @will1856 @GoldDragon77
    so you all can read up on it. 💖💖

3. Hi! Is there a link To share this post To my Tutor? Please?

ZADDY_, Jass and Boxer-Snatcher like this.
  4. Darlyne41 and Muschi like this.
  5. GoddessHailey and Kefo like this.
  6. Certainly. There hasn't been a way to get links from android since a patch 2yrs ago.

Muschi likes this.
  7. How do you sell items?

8. Curious about this point

[] Open & Fill first 32 Dorms with 600m dorm mates
    This should cost about 22.2b all together, or a total of 2,960 PIMD Banks.

After this, we recommend opening 4 more dorms and filling them with 10b dorm mates (1,334 PIMD Banks)
    Then you should start replacing your lowest dorm mates with t7/80b dorm mates (10,667 PIMD Banks)
    []
    New players wouldn't have access to those pimd banks without a b2b potd club.

Kinda wack how large the advantage of partying is to new players.

9. You need to add the player, open a chat PM with them, and hit the icon that looks like this: 🔄. Then select what you want to trade with them.

Here is a mini tutorial with pictures.

10. Wow I finally found the forums after playing for a couple of weeks lol I am having trouble figuring out some things and wondered where to go for help. I even joined a club when I first started playing, then I got frustrated and took a break for 3 days and was kicked out of the club.. So that frustrated even more I just came back to the game yesterday and was lucky enough to find another club. I almost gave up and quit the game permanently until I found the form and realized how to actually access it..smh at myself. Wish me luck that I will find the answers I need so that I can continue playing the game. Thank you too the people who started this thread I'm so thankful for you. Now I will start my journey to find out why my hire value is so low , But my strength is 50,254 and my intelligence is 35,060 I have 17 tutors most of them are 1000-5000 strength and 1,000 to 5,000 intelligence two of my tutors are mid-range to high strength /intelligence.... I thought my dorm tower was good too, I have 28 rooms rented 23 of them are fully upgraded tier 3's.... And 5 of them are tier fours partially upgraded. I also have a upgraded my pet to level 9 and I have a lot of upgraded items in my dorm room. Here's where the problem starts and I can't figure out, My hire value is only 12,086.. My jobs are all listed as very difficult, and last but pretty important I can't seem to make any money I only have 5.1 mill and my available strength for parties is low at 2.56m Intel is 1.81! I'm sorry I ended up making this a longer post I am just desperate to find out what I am doing wrong I really like the game and I don't want to leave but I'm very frustrated because I thought I was doing everything I needed to by having my tutors and my dorm Tower filled so far with 28 rooms rented..*takes a breath any advice, or should I just talk my tail between my legs and run 😅 also if this reply or message should not be here please let me know and I will just delete it I'm sorry in advance for my frustration and long message. Thank you for reading ❣️

11. I only readed the last line 😒

12. Deleting post.. sorry I'll find some other place

13. I'm sorry I'm new I'm trying to find a way to delete this post Thanks 😓

14. No need to delete ita ok keep it

15. Your hire value is low because you haven't been hired more times. When people hire you it increases your value. You can ask to be hired or volleyed on campus/pub to make your hire value increase. Thats the only thing that affects that number. For future questions you can ask on the questions about pimd thread here, or you can join the discord and ask in the advice channel.

16. You can copy the link with android too by selecting all of text and then choosing only the link portion.