LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🧜‍♀️The Song of the Sea🧜‍♂️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 18, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Update!
    Apologies for any confusion and miscommunication on this post. The image on this forum post stated 'Stories will end on August 22, 2023' when it was meant to say 'Story rewards will be available in the Shop until August 22, 2023'.

The in-game timer for the story is correct. The stories will expire on August 15, 2023.
    The items available in the Shop for your silver and gold Corallian Coins will be available until August 22, 2023.

Sorry again for any confusion from this!

[​IMG]

Furniture

What? Furniture under the sea, and in a Story Pass!?!?
    These unique pieces combine to make one super unique dorm!
    [​IMG]

FAQ

🐚Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The Sea Glass Heart and Tradeable Sea Glass Heart are also in Trending.)
    The Sea Glass Heart will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Sea Glass Heart, or be traded the Tradeable Sea Glass Heart.
    🐚How does the Tradeable Sea Glass Heart work?
    It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Sea Glass Heart, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's! This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!

You can only buy one Tradeable Sea Glass Heart at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Sea Glass Heart to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.

Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Sea Glass Heart will convert to a VIP Sea Glass Heart in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    🐚How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story? What’s with the avatars being in the store? What’s this Corallian Coin?

This time there’s no option to pick which gender you want your avatar rewards to be. Instead, you’ll receive Platinum Corallian Coins as story rewards, which you can trade in for the avatar of your choice. The avatars cost different amounts of coins to reflect stat differences, but this should allow you to have more flexibility in which avatars you get!

[​IMG]

🐚 How do I get the NEW Furniture and Stat Items?
    Buy them with Gold Corallian Coins from the Story Pass section of the Shop!
    There is a piece of furniture each slot in your dorm so you can get full stats with this dorm fully equipped!
    I know these pieces may not work in a regular dorm on their own, but by completing the Story Pass twice you will have enough coins for the whole set!
    🐚Why are the Tier 3 Avi’s not a Masc and Femme set?
    “The tier three avatars are characters from the story pass, and they are non-binary! We are excited to offer more representation in the kinds of avatars available in these story passes. We’ve realized ‘Sorcerer’ in the avatar name could be read as gendered, so we’ve replaced it with ‘Spellcaster’ to be clearer.

🐚 How long will I have to spend my Corallian Coins?
    The Story Pass section of the Shop will be available until August 22nd 2023!
    🐚 Will I get enough Coins to buy everything?
    You have the option to restart the story pass after you complete it, which should give you enough Corallian Coins to obtain all of the Avatars and Furniture!
    🐚 I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Sea Glass Heart) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    🐚 I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.
    🐚 What are the best deals for getting the story pass?
    If you are looking at picking up this Story Pass but are short on EC's head over to the new PIMD web store for the BEST DEAL's on EC's! It's 5% off EVERYTHING and you can choose any payment method you want!

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 [ATA]Caster, May 18, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2023
  2. goddammit ata

luvhaven, -Ecstasy-, -RVNG- and 5 others like this.
  3. On timing w the little mermaid as well, well done ata 👏

luvhaven, Meh-, Kukki and 18 others like this.
  4. The final avis r... hmm okay

Astrum, Rainbowine_, Hoshiko and 8 others like this.
  5. AAAAAAAHHH UNDERWATER FURNISSS!!! MUST HAVE PLS

Jwoww, Foxee, MayaTheHopeful and 7 others like this.
  6. the avis are…questionable

7. The....stats are cute? But this could've been SO much better in every other way

8. they really said: lets make up for the lack of monthly masc avis have two for tier 3????? confusion

9. THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO GIVE RED HAIRS TO THAT MURMAID AVI. Idk why ata thinks giving everyone colored hair is cool. Its not.

10. Did they get confused on tier 3?

11. mid avis, they're cute and on time with the little mermaid movie but like, idk why y'all can't make equal number of fem:masc avis here, it's like the monthlys all over. ike no Tier 3 fem? 🤔👎

Xox_-Lynn-_xoX, Jwoww, Yuma and 13 others like this.
  12. wowah where Blue at?

13. Or is it some kind of Mulan vibe "I'll make a man out of U" 🤣🤣🤣

14. Idkkkk :| kinda cute but kinda disappointed

15. ngl i'm not a fan of "avatar shop" with coins. i really like the avis in pretty boxes

16. You guys have absolutely destroyed story passes what the actual heck.

Jwoww, smutty, Indecisive and 7 others like this.
  17. Why the hell is the 3rd one for the girls side an ugly guy? Yall are effing up. You could've given the girls a red haired mermaid or something. That 3rd avi is trash and makes no sense.

Xox_-Lynn-_xoX, Emm, Miranex and 17 others like this.
  18. ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘᴀss ᴀs ɪᴛs ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ 😅

ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ:
    ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀᴠɪs/ғᴜʀɴɪs/ᴍɪsᴄs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɢ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ.
    ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪʀʟ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴄs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏsᴛ 199 ᴇᴄ ʟᴏʟ