LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🧜‍♀️The Song of the Sea🧜‍♂️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 18, 2023.

1. 💓Buying vip story pass. Wall me if selling💓

2. I love tier 3. I need both.

3. ever heard of masc lesbians who aren’t a fan of lengthy hair? 🥸

Kukki and sinnamanbun like this.
  4. Ignore this comment, I looked at the wrong thing 🫠

5. U can refer to the stories tiers and rewards forum thread for more info

Usually you'll get kinis/cats (or dogs) and some DN/CP/Pim or Furni Key on top of the avis. If you manage to complete the pass twice before the countdown ends, u should be able to offset the bentos spent on the pass purely with the EC drops and DNs u obtain (2nd playthrough of story pass is FREE if u have the VIP Pass)

Alessandra and CoffeeBeans like this.
  6. Buying storypass wmis

7. Hey all!
    We realize theres been some confusion with the Tier 3 Set of avi's so we've updated the Name and added an FAQ about it.
    Hope that helps shed some light!

🐚Why are the Tier 3 Avi’s not a Masc and Femme set?
    The tier three avatars are characters from the story pass, and they are non-binary! We are excited to offer more representation in the kinds of avatars available in these story passes. We’ve realized ‘Sorcerer’ in the avatar name could be read as gendered, so we’ve replaced it with ‘Spellcaster’ to be clearer.

CapedClown, Chaseee and billybee like this.
  8. They could also be going for a historically accurate female pirate. At that time women weren't allowed on ships and had to disguise themselves as men just to board and venture.

AntisocialButterfly, Air and xefron like this.
  9. To get everything from the the story pass shop you need 2,742 coins. Will we be able to collect all of those by doing the story pass twice?

10. Nvm I see the post says if you redo the story twice you’ll have enough

11. Dead dorm 😒
    Don't like any that doesn't look like a dorm one bit

12. Why tier 3 both a male??

13. Read above from what ATA WILL said

14. Ok but why not add a set for the non-binary? Why take away a fem or masc avi in its place? I love that y’all are doing this but give the option for each 🙈

Kukki, smutty, -SinsBaby- and 2 others like this.
  15. It says it’s enough for all avis and furniture. Does that include getting the stats as well?

16. I’m not sure. I’m wondering the same thing.

17. Yes, it's more than enough! You'll get around 1.4k+ Gold coins after completing the 1st playthrough, so repeating it will get u 2.8k+ coins in total.
    To get 1 of each furni and stat item, u only need 1.7k+ coins, so you'll have excess if u manage to complete story pass twice (or at least get to the later part of 2nd playthrough)

renamed32642 and K1tty like this.
    SweetAsYoni and K1tty like this.
  19. Yeah I calculated it was 2,742 coins total I just wanted to make sure you could get all with doing the story pass twice!

20. I don't really see how it's supposed to be "non-binary" ? Just because someone identifies as non-binary they won't suddenly look like someones twin with the difference of one wearing a bit lipgloss or lipstick. They can still have their masculine and feminine side shown since it's still a part of them. They just don't want to be put in a category since they don't see themselves that way. So that's pretty disappointing now.

renamed32642, Kukki and ItsAngel like this.