LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🧜‍♀️The Song of the Sea🧜‍♂️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 18, 2023.

1. Nah, passing on this for VIP pass

Alluka, chadae, ThyDivine and 4 others like this.
  2. Cute I guess but not my kind of thing

3. I LOVE THIS!! Im glad ATA is doing stuff that’s tied in with current events

4. Not really feeling it

insatiablevixen_ likes this.
  5. ANOTHER…mermaid theme😴

6. Their 3 wtf lol🤨🤨🤨

___Katiana___ and Yeti like this.
  7. I don’t think combatting the “two female avis?!” complaints of the monthly tokens with doing the opposite and only having male tiers will have the outcome yall like, ATA.. but you do you. Disappointing.

I love the dorm and will work towards getting the furni, but the avatars are just.. meh. Really wish y’all went a bit weirder or magical with this theme, even an evil scary siren inclusion for a tier would’ve been sweet.

8. Love the idea and Avis! Excited for any of the masculine Avis they all look pretty cool! 😍

9. Omg thank you! I was hoping you guys would do something for Mermay! And there’s furni too! 😭🩵

LuciTheGoat likes this.
  10. The furni is beautiful but we have so much mermaid content & no female pirate 😭

11. BUT NO JELLYFISH FISH MISC? YOU HAD AN OPPORTUNITY ATA

12. buying storypass

13. I Love it 🌊

14. This isn't even cute...

15. I LOVE this story pass! 🥹🧜‍♀️

Spoiled likes this.
  16. lol some of you complain why there is no female avi for 3rd tier and yet okay with no male avi for 2nd tier in monthly avatars, the duality☠️

17. I think it’s cute. Although we do have a lot of mermaid Avis, these aren’t too bad. I looove how you get 5 coins instead of 2 this time 🫶🏼

18. Also, if anyone has the answers to the quests lmk 👀 I’m considering to get the story pass

19. What other rewards do they give when you buy the vip story pass for 8b or is it only the coins too buy AVI and the furnitures