LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🧜‍♀️The Song of the Sea🧜‍♂️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 18, 2023.

1. Buying story pass! Wall me with prices!

2. Buying story pass wmo

3. They do this all the time for female avis so I don't really see the problem 😂🙆‍♂️

Lumi likes this.
  4. Love that people are still nagging about the doubled up avis. Just goes to show the attempt to hide behind “androgynous!!!11!1!” isn’t working lmao.

5. Buying story pass wall or add me

6. Buying story pass 8b

7. Selling/trading octopus and seahorse misc - cheap wmo (or 3🍱 for both)

8. Wrong thread

9. Is it just me or is this pass so much harder to finish than the ones from the past? I am not even about to finish it once

Anime_Lover24 and Atlantean like this.
  10. If you did any of the pvp options, it slows progress down considerably. I don’t think the drops are any higher than usual, though. I’m trying to finish the second time. There were definitely a few passes in the past that were impossible to complete without flashing frequently.

11. Hey everyone,
    Apologies for any confusion and miscommunication on this post. The image on this forum post stated 'Stories will end on August 22, 2023' when it was meant to say 'Story rewards will be available in the Shop until August 22, 2023'.

The in-game timer for the story is correct. The stories will expire on August 15, 2023.
    The items available in the Shop for your silver and gold Corallian Coins will be available until August 22, 2023.

Sorry again for any confusion from this!

GoddessHailey likes this.
  12. This story pass was too much to finish so fast !!
    We should get more time 😑