UPDATE 🛍️ ✨Party in my Store V3! Introducing REWARD POINTS!✨ 🛍️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 5, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    What is it?
    Now introducing our latest Web Store feature -- Reward Points (also known as RP)!

All purchases in the PIMD Web Store will now include Reward Points for the 🔥Weekly Reward Points Event🔥

As you collect RP on the PIMD Web Store you will earn extra rewards! And you earn progress on everything, no matter what you need!

The important thing is...

🛍Purchase on the Web Store!🛍
    💎😺🐶Earn free rewards!😺🐶💎

[​IMG]
    This rewards program will come with all sorts of valuable and collectible rewards.
    Rewards include things like:
    🔑PIMKeys
    👩‍⚕️ Doctor's Notes
    💎 Extra Credits
    🍱 Bentos
    😸 Hypno Cats
    🐶 Money Dogs

And the BRAND NEW Blast from the Past Box!
    [​IMG]

This box can be earned from PIMD Web Store rewards! It will include old avatars, furniture, and stat items! The drop rate for these items is the highest they've ever been!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You can browse the Store here and check out the latest changes!
    https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//

If you use iOS, you'll have to tap and hold the link. 😉

How can I get these rewards?
    1. LOGIN

☞ Use the ATA ID and Password associated with your account to enable purchasing.
    2. FIND A DEAL
    ☞ Go to the PIMD Web Store and find something you like!
    3. MAKE A PURCHASE
    Tap Buy Now and pick your Payment Method on the Payment Options page.
    4. TRACK YOUR WEEKLY RP PROGRESS
    ☞ Each purchase includes Reward Points that can be tracked at the top of the Store. This progress resets each week!
    ☞ Points are cumulative throughout the week, so the current top tier requires 1250 points!
    5. COLLECT FREE REWARDS
    Once you reach a reward tier, you can claim the rewards. They will be automatically added to your Reward Inbox in-game!

Why did you make it?
    You deserve it! We wanted to be able to offer you even more rewards just for using the Web Store.
    This latest version gives you more rewards, just for using the Web Store. So now you'll get even more rewards to go with your discounts!
    More discounts!
    More rewards!
    More bundles!

[​IMG]

How do I get there?
    The image at the top of this post and every mention of the PIMD Web Store is a link!
    If you want to double-check you are in the right place, the url is https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//

Do we get bonuses for purchasing there?
    Yes! You get a 5% discount off the regular prices you see in-game for the same packages (these discounts are shown and built into the prices listed).

You also receive Reward Points for each purchase. When you collect enough Reward Points, you can instantly claim extra rewards from the PIMD Web Store!

Where do I see my Reward Points progress?
    On the Xsolla Web Store page! You can see it at the bar at the top, or by going to the Events Button!

Points are cumulative throughout the week, so the current top tier requires 1250 points!

Why did my progress reset?
    Reward Point collection lasts for 1 week! It will restart each week so that you can keep collecting new rewards!

Where do the rewards from my Reward Points go?
    They're added directly to your Reward Inbox in-game as soon as you claim them!

What's in the Blast From the Past Boxes?
    All sorts of Old Avatars, Furniture and Items that are no longer available!

Will you change what is in Blast From the Past Boxes?
    YES! We'll be gradually changing out what is in there for other old Avatars, Furniture and Items! And this is the only way to get them!

What happens If I don’t claim my Rewards on the website before resetting?
    They’ll be added to your reward box in-game automatically for you to collect.

Why should I use the Web Store?
    The major benefit to the PIMD Web Store is purchases come directly to us without any crazy processing fees from Apple or Google. Without processing fees, we can provide greater discounts AND more rewards to y'all!

Will my club members still get Buddy boxes etc.?
    Yes of course!!!

Our team is working on making this more clear for every eligible bundle but they are still rewarding.
    For example when buying the 200 Extra Credits bundle:
    You get 1x Superstar Box
    Your club gets 1x Buddy Box.
    Our largest bundles reward even more Buddy Boxes, like 3 for both you AND your Club! 😉

Can I buy a bundle more than once?
    That will depend on each bundle and offer! Some will be able to be purchased multiple times. Ones that include certain items, such as avatars, can only be bought once!

What currency are these prices in?
    The PIMD Web Store will show prices in USD. Once you click Buy Now, the payment window will reflect the total price with your local currency and taxes. Tap the total price to see your breakdown with taxes. You'll find the conversion rate here is different than Google/Apple as it updates more frequently and often in your favour 😉

What payment methods are accepted?
    The PIMD Web Store hosts a wide range of international payment methods and what you see depends on where you are. You can pay directly through a bank, with cash at a local store, or even use payment methods that award additional loyalty points or money back! Please note we are regularly updating the store, so we may add or remove payment methods in the future.
    For PayPal, our team is currently working on getting this approved but at this time, it's not yet available. You should see it soon though!

What is Xsolla?
    Xsolla is the company that helped us build and run the PIMD Web Store! You will see references to them in your email receipts and a few other places. If you need any help though, it is best to contact us with a Help Ticket in-game!

What about security?
    Xsolla is utilized by many developers in the industry (Ubisoft, Epic Games, Roblox to name a few) and comes with top of the line security. Xsolla works as a payment gateway connecting you with the payment methods you know and trust! This way you can feel safe knowing where your info is going and that it's confidential.

Will there be more stuff there in the future?
    Absolutely! Introducing Reward Points are just our latest addition. We will keep working on our Web Store to make it the best that it can be for you!

When will the next version of the store be released?
    We don't have any concrete release dates yet but hopefully we'll have more news later this year!

[​IMG]

How do I get help?
    With the PIMD Web Store we have way more tools at our disposal if you run into trouble! If you have any issues, write a Help Ticket in-game and we'll get you sorted.
    You can also tap the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of your receipt to get in touch with the Xsolla Support team directly!💜

Do I have to make an account?
    Nope, use your existing ATA ID and Password to login. Purchases made through the PIMD Web Store will go directly to the account associated with your ATA ID.

Why can't I login with my password?
    If you get an error message logging in, you may need a longer password. You can update your password in game or by following this link.

Why am I getting an "Invalid Email" error?
    This is likely because you accidentally added a space at the end of your email. Mobile keyboards often do this, and its really hard to tell the space is there. Click on the email field to make sure there are no additional space's and if you still have trouble please write us a help ticket!

Why can't I login with my email link?
    We do not have email link enabled for the PIMD Web Store. You'll need to setup a password for your account by going here.

Why was my purchase cancelled?

There are a few reasons a purchase may get cancelled:
    1. Incorrect payment details were entered.
    Using the wrong expiry, cvv, billing address, name, etc. will stop your payment.
    2. The purchase method you are using doesn't match your location.
    If you are using a VPN it may give you some trouble at checkout, try turning it off while you purchase.
    3. Your purchase triggered an Anti-Fraud measure.
    This is normal with a new store and is to protect both you and us from fraud. 🙂
    In each case, please wait a day before trying the same payment method again. In the meantime, feel free to try another payment method and you may get rewarded with extra perks like loyalty points or cash back!

Why can't I place a purchase in my region?
    Some players may not be able to use the PIMD Web Store based on where it detects they are located, this can often be due to the local rules or regulations. A few of the countries we are unable to offer access to the Web Store are Germany, China, Belgium, Slovakia, Japan and the Netherlands. We are currently reviewing how we can help here!

#1 ATAClaptrap, Jan 5, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2023
  2. love love love the new reward system

Leo likes this.
  3. So good! The reward tiers are so tempting too 🥹

4. Nice. Still sad it’s not available here.

5. I’m not spending money until there’s better hunts, but I’m intrigued by the blast from the past boxes. I just wish I could know what’s actually in them

6. Theres one in my showcase if you want to check it out!

7. Oooo rewards are always a good thing :)

8. Will VIP ever be available there? That’s mainly what I spend on. So I don’t use the new store.

9. So…when is VIP ever gonna be there?

Jazmyn420_ likes this.
  10. Meanwhile other games allow you to earn items for free by playing or doing other simple free tasks.. ata: give us money.

11. Could have been a great idea but eh too much spending to get a chance with the boxes I mean 3150 points to get all tiers done? Damn..

_Rage_ and Psycho like this.
  12. Yes to you both!
    It is coming!

If you regularly purchase VIP, keep an eye on your Reward Box for potential news in the coming weeks! 😉

Muschi, Witchee, Ana-Banana and 4 others like this.
  13. There are people who spend that much on BF alone, I feel like that really isn't much compared to other pay to win games tbh

14. Points are cumulative for the week, so total to unlock all tiers is 1250. Not 3150.

15. I like the concept of the blast from the past box and rewards in general.

The misc chosen to be added to the box are great and are the best thing in the box atm imo, furnis are not bad, Avis are meh. I think only 1 avi in there that’s actually popular and people would want?
    Hopefully when we get new stuff, it can be a new box and the rewards would alternate between them. Like week 1 is this box, week 2 would be the new one. Then maybe after a while week 3 would be a 3rd blast from the past box. So people can pick which box they like its content and go for it, instead of having a pool of items in the box and not getting anything you actually want, like how it is rn with legacy boxes.

DP, Imani, MayaTheHopeful and 4 others like this.
  16. Nice rewards and good deals... sad i cant buy it since imfrom europe

Rosalia likes this.
  17. I love the devs, but why “RP” for something so serious?

Jazmyn420_ likes this.
  18. What’s in the boxes ?

Graey likes this.
  19. It’s not really freee if you have to purchase stuff to receive it😂

-BB and Jazmyn420_ like this.