LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🧜‍♀️The Song of the Sea🧜‍♂️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, May 18, 2023.

1. How many Octavia and Seahorse can we buy with the 40 coins in the shop? I see it says "Requirement: 1" Does that mean we'll only be able to obtain 1 each of them?

2. No. This is not representing the enby population. It was a lazy attempt. I'm sorry. Especially when you are going to say they are both enby, but one has pecs, and the other looks like it has pecs under its clothes. Either that or you just don't celebrate born female enbys. JMO.

xXSunshineXx and Kukki like this.
  3. I’m sorry.. what? Tier 3 is meant to be enby…? Yeah, no.. Androgyny is not men. Really tired of that.

xXSunshineXx and Kukki like this.
  4. It's maxed at 5 for Octavia and 5 for Seahorse. There's no limit to the number of purchases, so as long as you're not maxed on ur showcase, you're good

5. Buying vip story pass wmo 💕

6. not much has changed but we live underwater

7. I can't purchase anymore of Octavia or Seahorse and i only have one each? The limit is 5 for both so why can't i purchase more?

8. You guys made more male avas than females for some reason? I prefer the female avas..js. also I feel like there should be different athnicities for the female avas. But maybe that's just me..

9. It might be mean, but maybe it's too deflect from the fact that this past only has 1 cat as a reward. The other ones i looked hat at least 2. one had even dogs as a reward.

But who would think something like this...

But i like the system with the coins. You can decide yourself what you get. Like buying more of the cute stats instead the furniture.

10. I don't like how there are less cats/dogs for EC parties in the pass. The coin system is bad imo, but if you're gonna keep the coin system, then make it that we can buy cats/dogs with the silver coins, if we don't want the furniture.

Hemera and sinnamanbun like this.
  11. Buying story pass wm

12. I think it’s nice that they are giving more chance for non-binary characters ❤️

Kukki and sinnamanbun like this.
  13. Not commenters being transphobic during pride month. 🥱 How boring. Totally here for more NB rep.

14. When did yall change the misc to 1 limit 😭
    Now it looks weird that I have 5 of each lmao

15. Okay you guys really need to announce when you change a story pass. I want a refund for my story pass you guys are ridiculous changing it. You guys can’t change the misc to only 2 single 4mcs items!!! And make less Cat drops in the story pass!!? What’s the point of this story pass? Now it’s less misc, way less rewards, the difficulty for this pass has increased then normal ones. But really guys the misc has dropped from normal story passes. The cats have been butchered down to only 1. You guys really disappointed me.

16. Buying story pass wmo

17. This games becomes more and more of a money grab as time goes on. Pay to play… it’s why I can’t stay active after 8 years. Everything costs and arm and a leg and takes forever unless you don’t have a life!

18. Please change back the misc amount we can get. It’s messed up y’all changed it without saying anything.

19. Buying story pass wmis

20. Very disappointed with this. Why are all the fem Ava's only one color and why are there not enough fem avatars? Y'all failed with this turd. But I do like the misc...but that's it..literally. whoever designed the avatars needs fired.