POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Coz people were abusing it. Using the newbie starting ec offer to get ec cheaper then normal price spam making alts to get cheap ec n just rs themself to trade it

Muschi likes this.
  2. Hi all. I recently lost my phone and am trying to recover my two old accounts. Would switching from Samsung-Apple affect the logging in? Thanks

3. It won't. You can link an account to both android and apple, and up to 10 devices I believe.

Muschi likes this.
  4. I have the Username and password but don’t have my email account anymore. It keeps asking for my email though. Thanks for replying!

5. For account recovery, you can send a help ticket to ATA :)

Muschi likes this.
  6. The email doesnt have to be active for you to log in as long as you didn't full delete it. If you did then send help ticket n ata will relink it

Muschi likes this.
  7. How much stats do I need to have to hit each of the invite parties? Like how much stats do I need for the party that need 4 invites, 8 invites, 11 invites, and 22 invites? Cuz I’m having trouble hitting the high tier parties

8. in my expirience, for consistant successful hits:
    4mcs one side for 15inv partes
    7mcs one side for 22inv parties

not sure on the smaller ones

Muschi likes this.
  9. Than
    Thank you

10. Really? Coz at 10mcs i struggle on the 4th one and cant hit at all on the last 1

11. Hello
    How do you collect
    Ouroboroi?

12. You get it via the VIP Champagne box or by trading with other players.

13. youre 1mcs

14. I forgot what acc i was on before i sent that. Was meaning this acc

15. Does in future can ill be the possibility to trade avatars too ? Im full of girls avi!!!

16. I almost didn't understand what you just said, but if you're referring to avatar trading, it will never happen. 😗

Muschi likes this.
  17. No. Never. Even ata is sick of you noobs spamming this shit. Its never gonna happen

Muschi likes this.
  18. try is free

19. Taking 1min to search for previous threads is also free. You will find 5+ years worth of them

Sansa, Muschi and Day like this.
  20. This is like the best worst idea on the game.

All the newbs want it but anyone who knows anything about the game know how devastating it would be.

Soy, Sansa, Day and 2 others like this.