Things I want on pimd.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by InvaderKeeng, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Ooooooooor, just let us choose between a male and female avi. With the current hunt avi box we either get female and male avis but i never use female avis. It's a bit of a waste to get the regular male avi but get a VIP female avi. Since they're giving away avi boxes on extra curricular, why not let us choose which one to get? 🤷🏻‍♂️

SMarieG likes this.
  2. It would probably take up a lot of space in game, and I’m not sure where they would put it either. Also I can see the downside being people posting in campus and pub to check the trading post, or whatever it would be called, to see what they are selling. 😬

Muschi likes this.
  3. Nothing else matters but this !!! 100 ec or 5ec for a different hairstyle that adds straight to ur ava! And yeah we all know it’s not a dress up game 🙄 but let’s make it one 😴

4. No you've got it all wrong. Hair costs 100ecs.without it, your avatars are all bald!

5. I just want a spider pet. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sansa and Cinnabun like this.
  6. This is exactly how I look after make up

7. 1ec could add a stand ...

8. Ye you’re not funny.. stick with typing “no support”

9. Quick question.
    If we still do 💌 party and already change to new hunt
    Are we still get the new hunt drop or no?

10. I wana dress my ava up !!! As a kefo

11. And you are? Someone I made salty 3-4 years ago I guess. Since you want it, here's a no support for ye

12. I wish there's a full unload option when hitting in parties 🙃 God knows how I would love that especially for a lazy bum like me. I really hate those sighs,ed,giggle,peacesign bar. Or maybew can customize our hitting pattern 🤔 it's really convenient.