POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Someone please wall me about how to contact support. The have a party storyline has not been granting me my lite boxes for the past two days.

2. Gear, top left of homescreen.
    Help
    New ticket

Muschi likes this.
  3. Here
    I will tag you in it too

Lovely_Lola and Muschi like this.
  4. What does ign stand for?

5. In game name (username)

Muschi likes this.
  6. How do I know if someone used a doctors note in a cat cafe or bikini party?

7. There will be a measurable and noticeable problem.

If you detect no issues, there's no issue.

But you can check party history and see if the person has more than
    30+(3 x every 5 minutes the party lasts)
    hits.

Because that is the most natural hits you can do on a party without using a doctor's note.

Muschi likes this.
  8. With no dn....
    On the 1st bar someones name will come up 2 times from 1 full unload
    On the 2nd bar someones name will come up 4 times from 1 full unload
    On the 3rd bar someones name will come up 3 times from 1 full unload
    Never got a chance to test last bar but it will most likely be 2 or 3 times from 1 full unload.
    Anything more then this means they used dn, upgraded or used regen date

Someones 1st hit on a new bar will always bring up their name on it so you just gotta count how much it comes up.
    You can also tap the i beside attack and just compare numbers. Also watch when people 1st join. There are alot of people who are good at counting out dns to make it look like they were in the party the entire time going by total hits but really they not long joined and just taking all the cash. Always take screenshots as proof for incase if they try shit to say you lying and they didnt use dn

Vo likes this.
  9. How do you hire someone else's tutors? Why is there not a help option to explain these things

10. Go to their profile scroll down to tutor section tap see all then do it. Or go to people tab then meet people then search the ign

Muschi likes this.
  11. Swipe your home screen to left to see the Tutors' tab, and click "hire more". Type in your target value and press search. You can click on their profiles to check if they have a pupil, and if they do, press hire.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Added something new in PIMD

1st : Idle money when not opening PIMP apps.. That's help all players here
    2nd : Daily Bonus Reward

😏

13. Pimp wha-

Hi you came to the wrong thread :)

14. Hi pls how do you soak up the spotlight

15. 1. No stop being lazy. Be on the game and play if you want shit
    2. Lite boxes, spinner game, timer boxes. And with vip you get even more stuff daily like ec and dn

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  16. Hit the person at number 1 on the spotlight leaderboard

Ryan and Muschi like this.
  17. What's the price of the pins from dormlypics?

Ryan likes this.
  18. Anything from 10 per chibi to about 20 bentos. But could be even more if people understood the rarity of some.

Many are of average rarity, though and would probably hand around 2:1c and 1:2c.

Muschi and _Pristine_ like this.
  19. HI ,HOW TO GET OFF THE BENTO ANCHOR?🥺 COZ MY FRIEND GOT BENTO ANCHOR THEN HE BORROW BENTOS TO ME .THE HE CANT TRADE IT BACK 🥺🥺🥺😭

20. Dont try fuck with ata and you wont get your acc locked

Muschi likes this.