POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Send help ticket ata will change their name so you van use the name you want. But you gotta be fast to change your ign coz new people are always joining. When ata free up a name its not set aside just for you. Its just a name thats now free to use. So anyone can take it

iAmYourUpgrade likes this.
  2. please *do not* send help tickets for name changes, they've updated the system so that you can just attempt to change your name & if it doesnt work then its unable to be taken atm

Muschi likes this.
  3. Ooooo whend they change that

4. Muschi and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  5. Hi, what is dvp?? 👀

6. drop volley profit.

you and some other person will volley a tutor, the other person will keep and drop then continue to volley again so you can gain profit from it

__Kimii__ likes this.
  7. Whats the going rate of mushrooms atm havnt really seen people selling it in chat so idk

8. What are key orbs and are they worth anything?

9. Here's some information on key orbs: announcement thread and combination key. They cost 3 per chibi!

11. 400 per bento

12. What is the going rate of the disaster escape map? I can't find the price guide

13. What is the steal the spotlight within the collectathon event? I’m confused as to what a spotlight is and how to steal it.

14. In the Jamie’s friends storyline I have been stuck on the complete xc tiers. What is the best way to go about this part of the storyline?

15. The Spotlight is a PvP based extracurricular. To start, you’ll have to be the first player to hit ign: The Spotlight. After, you’ll hit the person who most recently stole The Spotlight.

Ichigo786 and Muschi like this.
  16. I find Collectathon the easiest to complete since you can just open lite or timer boxes and participate in parties! You just need to meet the drop requirement for at least tier 1.

Ichigo786 and Muschi like this.
  17. I think 2mcs singles range from like 20c-1 🍱

18. Fuck thats way less then i was expecting. Iight ty

19. Thank you

20. Is there a thread to post selling/buying tutor strip (for someone to hire a tut)? Thank you in advance