POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. As I finished my Story in leveling up the pets, there are no new quest that are popping in my story and the quest that are available are only the ones that needs requirement in hunts.. As I asked the other players they encountered quests like: dropping a pizza bikini and doing parties such as Cat Cafe even the new players encountered that and I didn't even encountered that once..

2. What's the question here? Congrats on finishing your stories :D

Ryan likes this.
  3. They know they didn't finish the tutorial because other people have said there are more tasks to complete before it ends, like needing to drop a cat or kini. However, there aren't any more tasks showing up in the phone.
    I recommend trying the basic troubleshooting actions like restarting your app, checking for updates, and clearing the app cache in your phone settings. If none of those work, try sending a help ticket for verification from the game developers on whether or not you completed the tutorial.

Ryan likes this.
  4. What are the dolls for? Will I get an avatar if I complete all dolls?

5. Uhhh anyone else's Black Friday avis not showing up in your avi collection? 🌝 I'm afraid to switch mine in case it doesn't come back lol.

6. Hi! I believe this is a known issue and ATA has already been made aware of it. For now, you can access those avatars in your “Items” tab and can change your avatar back to them through there.

Ryan, Medea and Muschi like this.
  7. What... dolls...? 😵 Do you have the official item name(s)?

Ryan likes this.
  8. Where is the beginners furniture key? I’ve searched the shop up and down

9. It should be in the Misc section. It resembles a pair of scissors. If you cannot locate it though, I recommend doing basic troubleshooting such as restarting your app and clearing the app's cache in your phone settings. If you still can't see it, send a help ticket and the game developers will take a look at the technical side of things to see if there is a bug/glitch in the game's coding. :)

10. If what Muschi suggested doesn't work, you can go back to the furniture box, where there's an option to buy the key at the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps!

Muschi likes this.
  11. Question about upgrading furniture: What are the benefits? Does it affect your stats? I know after you upgrade so much the items gives percentages, I would just like to know at what level as well. Thanks! :)

brittany_hey likes this.
  12. Is there a current up to date price guide anywhere? Thank you in advance!

13. Can ata upgrade a new system like mods for scammers. likea pimd police or sfw community. police will investigate the case if found someone guilty sfw community will famm him until he irshe the scammer pay fine.

14. It helps determine your club rank (both your rank within your club, and your club's ranking overall). As of right now, I don't believe it assists in PvP like most of the other bonuses but I am not sure.
    Not really, but the one in the guide section of forums isn't super out-of-date in terms of its general pricing imo.
    Scamming is not against the rules.... But anyway, if you get scammed you can always farm the alleged scammer yourself and/or hire someone to farm them. I doubt most scammers care about farming anyway since they likely aren't using their main account. 🤣

PoolNoodle likes this.
  15. No the problem is I didnt even encountered that quests and im worried about that

16. Every time you upgrade a item of furnature it increases the stats of your strength and intelligence. These add bonuses to your player stats, helping to hit parties harder, they also add to your PvP stats too helping to defend successfully or attack successfully.

17. Also upgrading your furnature takes time and alot of resources. This can cost alot of bentos if buying. And upgraded furnature can be harder to sell because the worth goes up with the increase of stats so it's a good idea to find a dorm you really like and want to keep before starting to upgrade the furnature.

A_PIMP_NAMED_FRIDAY likes this.
  18. Hello! I've been wanting to venture into PvP now. But even though I've hit people before, I don't know much about the strategy of it. Is it better for me to switch my build? (Currently it is mostly Intel). Does anyone have any beginner tips on PvP or could refer me to another thread? Thank you so much. ❤️

A_PIMP_NAMED_FRIDAY likes this.
    Kefo and Harpia like this.
  20. How many times you can unlink account from device? today i was about to unlink my account but something showed up saying

“. WARNING
    you are currently using this device. If you unlink it, you will no longer be able to access this account on this device”