Updated Mod Guide 3.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Quality12, May 26, 2018.

1. He gets banned but comes back with new account

2. Cockroaches never die

3. overriding banned acct is against rules

4. he is worse

5. Agreed. He was amazing, and I wished would come out of retirement.

6. 

Groovy :ugeek:

7. You look like an albino cockroach hiding your hideous face behind a lot of makeup. You support enhancements, because of your own insecurities and trash ass body. You act like a bitter hoe whenever you get dumped. Then you go around hating on women with bigger boobs than you, women with natural boobs snd curves, and you hate on people who dont have the same disgusting views as you do. You're a culture vulture as well and the culture will never accept a worthless hater like you. You aren't original at all. Girls like you are the reason why so many males get erectile dsyfunction. I'm not going to be lenient with your Kylie Jenner lip challenge gone wrong looking ass. You're one of the biggest hypocrites on forums. You hold no relevancy, yet you comment in desperation to be relevant and for the attention you don't receive in reality. I'm done trying to be the bigger person with idiots like you who aren't even on my level. Youre below me. Stay there and fade away from my great presence. Have a bad day, loser.

8. Because I'm the GOAT. Why haven't you been banned for post count farming, yet??

9. Keep it on topic, please..

10. true that
    and ps clickbait no longer mod

11. Say 3 words, get a 185 words response

12. No, somebody had to put her in her place and it was me

13. Pss I can't update my guide

14. Is Sin-Sweet-Honey on the retired list? I haven’t read through the thread to see if anyone mentioned her. She quit when ata changed the rules to allow anything to be said on campus and make it pervert central as she didn’t believe that’s how the game should go. The J31 and SirNekkie, she stood up for what she believed and walked.

15. Oops, now I’ve read a bit and see Honey’s mentioned. For those who miss her, she’s doing well and keeping busy in rl 

16. Her rs and pupil was Tyler. She never silenced Tyler until they broke up. He always typed gay pervetted things in tutor chat towards his male tutors and as his tutor herself, she saw everything. So you making those "ATA made PIMD pervert central" allegations are biased and ignorant. She most likely got tired of people harassing her due to her biased silences. I like how yall wan to make it seem like she left for some "noble cause."

17. Byte was a mod? What?

18. i think you can ask a mod to update it for you

19. Is it unbelievable