Updated Mod Guide 3.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Quality12, May 26, 2018.

1. That's not honey those are 2 different people

2. Honey was biased Tyler should've been silenced 24/7 if that's the case and she shouldn't have silenced me for trolling on her wall when it wasn't even a cuss word

3. She silenced me more than several times but I deserved every silence she gave me. If she seen it she silenced. You got caught trolling so you got silenced brah

4. I mean, I just followed the link.?

5. Trolling is technically against the rules.

From the Game Code of Conduct, under "Harassment":
    From the Forum Code of Conduct, under "Harassment":
    And under "Creating A Disturbance":
    No cursing is necessary for that to be a silencable offense.

6. A player can request a name to be released I knew julzz she was a club mate long ago ?

7. But honeys username is invalid tho

8. And yes a player can do that, but my friend had honey as a pup and now the name is Julzz so from my research of making the guide, she changed name and that's why its that

9. Tyler was worse... You don't understand what it's like being his tutor

10. She was my pup for awhile right before she quit but julzz was a clubmate years ago still don't think that's her

11. Actually, I don't "flame" anyone. You people provoke yourselves. I put the thought out there and let y'all do all da work. HUGE difference.

12. It can be both. Honey could have requested that username be freed up. If the original Julzz went inactive, ATA will free up usernames for an active player than sends them a request.

13. Just look up honey’s name in forums, or the guides she made and you’ll see her new name when you check out the thread

14. I actually have julzz on a 3rd party app not sure if she still has the app or not but I'm a find out :lol:

15. What? All I was pointing out is you said in your own words that you trolled her on her wall and she silenced you "unfairly" ー and I pointed out it was unfair because trolling, whiching is enflaming, is a silencable offense. Never mentioned anything about my interactions with you or others in forums.

16. I knew them both I still don't think that's her this was before you even started playing ?

17. ^ all I’m saying is the mod who used to be honey is now named Julzz (aka the ign)

18. They hid it well if they was the same person they didn't even talk alike

19. Krazy you need some sleep sista?

20. @KRAZY: If you go on Julzz' current wall, it's full of posts calling her Honey spanning over many months.