Updated Mod Guide 3.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Quality12, May 26, 2018.

1. Footlong was the only one to silence me 

2. I just spoke to julzz old rs and honey old tut they aren't the same person so idk?

3. Then links must be lying ?

4. Yay, Lily & intelligent are US. ?

5. Then links must be lying
    The links are something julzz was rs to war tut and honey was rs to Benn prolly way before you started playing ?

6. ^

7. Definitely before you started playing sit down nub :lol:

8. Lmao all I'm literally saying is Honey changed her ING to Julzz. Read her wall pls

9. Well... this was both educational and humorous.

10. look go to her guide open link and ho to op profile ull see its her , very simple

11. plus from vip section thats still hee , julzz is honey now

12. Julzz and Honey are different PEOPLE
    however, Honey's ACCOUNT is now called "Julzz"

Another account was known as Julzz before Honey changed name. I don't know why this is an argument. People who knew Julzz called her Julzz. Just cause sin honey changed name to Julzz, doesn't mean that the player once names Julzz is no longer known by that name :/

13. Was you on you crack during those years ?

14. i swear you are the most idiot person on pimd , whole argument was that sin honey acct name now is julzz regardless whether their was other player with same or similar name existed before .
    now go back to whatever cave you came from but this time stay in it

15. No, Noob. The argument existed because of a miscommunication about whether people were referring to Julzz as a person or Julzz as an account. Many people here probably never heard of Julzz and thought that Krazy was saying that sin honey's account is not called Julzz. That's literally the entire argument. It's down to miscommunication and I'm clarifying that.

Everyone can see that her new ign is Julzz. Nobody contested that fact.

16. shut up kefo and reread , honey now called julzz end if discussion

17. It's like you don't know how to read or how to think

18. and you type before you comprehend what has been said , oh yeah i remember u need attention and strive on it and need to raise that counter especially you arent as active as before on forums so you lack few posts

19. that's what kefo said

20. wipe ur nose dear and sit aside