Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 158: Chloe's Point of View

 5 years later 

I woke up to my alarm clock. It's piercing noise made my ears ring. I tried getting out of bed, but something was holding me down. My fingers skillfully rubbed the sleepy-seeds out of my eyes so I could see.

I tilted my head over my left shoulder, only to see my amazing husband of 7 years, Zach, right beside me, sleeping as soundly as can be.

Just as I was about to get out of bed, I felt him tug me back down.

"Mmm, good morning." I said with a smile as he kissed me sweetly on the lips. I tried to get up again, but his gentle grip pulled me back down.

"Please, don't go." He whispered, drifting back to sleep. I kissed his cheek and waited for him to go back to sleep.

As soon as I heard his muffled snores escaping his lips, I slipped out of his arms to get ready.

After getting dressed, I walked into the baby's room. My little girl. We welcomed a new member to the family when Carter was two. Her name was Jenna Elizabeth.

I poked my head into her room to see her sitting up in her crib. "Hi momma!" She smiled up at me. I smiled and picked her up.

"I love you baby. I'm going to miss you." I set her back down to play in her room. She giggled and started running around in circles.

I sighed and lugged my suitcase downstairs and found my five year old son Carter, frowning at his lunch box.

I peered over his shoulder and saw that he was looking at an old picture of Zach and I, our little family. It was when we first brought him home from the hospital.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" I gently guided his shoulders so he was now facing me.

He looked down, embarrassed. "I don't want you to go, mommy. Neither does daddy. Just stay with us." He pouted and looked like he was going to cry. I kissed his forehead.

"Oh come on honey. I won't be gone for that long. I'll be back before you know it." He sniffed and I handed him a tissue.

I packed his lunch and left Zach a letter that I had written for him to keep with him while I was gone. I have to stay strong, neither of them know how much this is killing me. This is the first time I have been away from them for more than a week. I'll be gone for about 4 months.

I was in front of Carter's school. Dropping him off, like I always do.

I ruffled his hair. "Are you going to miss me honey?" I knelt down so I was at eye level with him. "I know I'm going to miss you a bunch." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Josh's son, Mason running into the school. Mason is the son they adopted, he and Carter were in the same grade.

Carter shook his head, while looking at the ground an playing with his fingers. "No mummy. I'm not gonna miss you." He mumbled.

I felt my heart breaking, tears were creeping into my eyes. "You're not?" I managed to choke out.

He looked up and smiled at me. "No, mummy. Loves means you can never be apart."

2. Wait, something just hit me.. Where is she going?

3. AHHHH shitttt. This means it's almost the end. But I'm in the sequel. 

4. Where is she going?!?!?

5. The next part after the next part will state where she is going. 

6. Two more parts left until 'Thinking of You' ends.

7. bump!!!!!! 

8. Part 159: Chloe's Point of View

I was on the plane, it was pretty much empty. Except for a few people closer to the front. But I was in the middle, so it was like I was alone.

I pulled my iPod out and went into my playlist section. I saw there was a new playlist.

'Thinking of You'

Being the curious person I am, I opened it. There were three songs. All of them with the same artist; Zach. I felt my heart flutter. He was always writing new songs, I know it was just something he did for fun, but if basketball didn't work out, he could have a career in music.

I clicked on the first song. Zach's voice came through my ear phones.

"Hi baby." I could tell he was smiling. "I wrote this song, last week. I hope you don't mind but I took your iPod last night to load this on. You're on the plane now, and I'm probably taking care of Jenna. But I wanted to make you this playlist, so you knew I was thinking of you. I always am. You make me crazy Chloe. I'm so incredibly in love with you. It's ridiculous." He took a deep breath. "Come home soon.." I heard him sniffle. Was he crying?

I heard guitar chords being played. His angelic voice rang into my ears.

" Come home to me
    Come home to me
    Back into my arms
    Home where you belong
    Come home to me
    Come home to me
    If home is where you are
    Then home is way too far away
    Tv light of blue and white
    Just can't fall asleep at night
    Move over to the space where you should be
    Even halfway seems so far
    Over mountains and diamond stars
    Everybody had their own way home
    Come home to me
    Come home to me
    Back into my arms
    Home where you belong
    Come home to me
    Come home to me
    If home is where you are
    Home is too far away
    All my life I've dreamed of love
    Never thought it would hurt this much
    To kiss goodbye and wait for your return
    So I'll be strong and hold on to
    A picture and a thought of you
    Getting all the love that you deserve

So come home to me
    Come home to me
    Back into my arms
    Home where you belong
    Come home to me
    Come home to me
    If home is where you are
    Home is way too far away
    If home is where you are
    Then home is was too far away.."

"I love you Chloe.." He whispered before the song ended.

9. 1 more!!!!!!!! 1 more!!!!!!!!!

10. Should I just finish this story today? Or, until tomorrow? Hm..

11. Please now, Rosie. 