Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. OMFG I SAW THIS COMING AND Y AM I WRITING IN CAPS I GUESS IT'S SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HOW HAPPY I AM?!  I love this story 

2. Akcnwklxmfnwnzkgmwn bump!!!!!!

3. OMG CUUTEEE BABIES!!

BUMP!

4. BUMP PLEASEE!!!!! 

5. Part 156: Chloe's Point of View

 5 months later 

"Ugh Zach! My jeans don't fit." I pouted. I lifted up the shirt I was wearing to reveal my baby bump. Zach's head popped out from the bathroom, a toothbrush was sticking out the side of his mouth.

"What?" He asked slightly mumbled. I groaned again and looked down at my stomach. I absentmindedly started running my hand up and down it.

"I said my jeans don't fit." I stuck out my lower lip. "I'm getting fat." He held up one finger and disappeared.

Seconds later he popped back out, shirtless and in athletic shorts. He smiled and pulled me closer to him, kissing my lips. "You're not getting fat. You're pregnant with our baby." He kissed my cheek and knelt down in front of me.

His large hands went to my stomach, he was at eye level with it. "Hi baby." He smiled. Zach does this all the time. Talk to the baby, I mean. "Mommy and Daddy love you, little one. We can't wait to meet you. Today, we find out if you're baby Carter or baby Jenna." A crooked smile spread across his lips. He kissed my stomach and got up again so he was standing. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yep." I nodded. He threw on a shirt and I put on a pair of sweatpants. We walked out of the house, hand in hand.

 At the doctor's office 

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bennett, looks like you're having a healthy baby boy!" Zach smiled and squeezed my hand. I could tell he was over the moon with happiness.

His phone started to ring, he shot me an apologetic look and went out into the hallway. The doctor went over some things with me, we scheduled another appointment, and then we were ready to go.

Zach and I got into the car and drove off. I turned to him and saw he had an incredibly large smile across his face. "Who was on the phone?" I asked.

His gaze shifted to me briefly before turning back to the road. "Josh." He stated simply. I didn't say anything, signaling for him to go on with whatever it was.

"He and Ali are going to adopt another baby. Colton's almost six and Ali really wants another son, so that's what they're going to do."

6. Ahhhh bumpy!!! Yayayayay

7. Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay *gasps for breath* yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay 

8. YAY! A BOY! HE'S GOING TO BE SOO HANDSOME! HAHA!  BUMP!

9. Bump, omg rosie, why do you have to be such an amazing writer.?!

10. bump!!!!!!!!! awwww..... 

11. YAY! BAABY CARTER!!