Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. I'll wait 'til I get a few more bumps, then I'll finish this. K? 

2. You should finish it today! Yay! It would be great!

Too bad it couldn't be Part 160 on page 160 

Bump!!!!!

3. Oh my god I just finished reading it and now you're ending it!?!!! Gosh. It was wonderful I love it can't wait till the last post. Great job I better see a sequel to this soon!:) haha okayee

4. Bumpp!!! Bumpp!!

5. bump!!!!!! 

6. Bump. Finish todaaaaay .

7. Part 160: Zach's Point of View

I rolled over to wrap my arm around Chloe, but my arm hit nothing but a pillow. She's gone.

It's like a childhood all over again. My parents leave for a long period of time because of a stupid business trip. That's why she left. I couldn't go with her because I had to stay and take care of our beautiful children. And let me tell you, they really are something.

Jenna is full of energy, she is so beautiful. She looks just like Chloe. Carter looks more like me, but he has Chloe's eyes. He's going to be an amazing big brother, he already is.

I got out of bed and threw a shirt on, I didn't realize, but it was my warm up jacket. That's right. Warm ups. I play for the Celtics, I have been for four years now. So far, it's going great. All of my teammates consider themselves Carter and Jenna's uncles.

I rubbed the sleepy seeds out of my eyes and walked into Jenna's room, she was playing with her toys. One of them was a Justin Bieber doll. I shook my head laughing before I walked into the room. I sat down in front of her and a large smile spread across her face when she realized I was here.

"DADDY!" She yelled and threw her arms around me. I smiled and hugged her. Why does she have to be so much like Chloe? I shook that thought away.

"Hey munchkin! How is my little princess?" She had a large grin on her face. She stood up and started rocking back and forth. Heel to toe. Her little hands were holding the other in front of her body.

"Goooooood." She giggled and ran out of the room. I got up and started chasing after her. "AHH DADDY PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed.

"NEVER!" I smiled. Jenna fought her way out of my arms and went into the living room, Spongebob was on the tv. "Jenna! Did mommy already fix you breakfast angel?" Her little head poked around the corner.

"Noooo." She has a thing for extending her O's over a long period. It's adorable. Her head disappeared, back to watching tv. I walked into the kitchen and saw an envelope on the counter.

'Zach' was written across the front. It was in Chloe's handwriting. I slowly opened the note and started reading.

 Zach - My amazing husband,

I came across this the other day, and it tore me apart thinking it would happen to us..

"I don't remember any more,

Exactly your height,
    How much taller than me you were,
    Where my head rested on your chest,
    When you held me tightly close to you..
    How your eyes crinkled at the corners,
    And your laugh, as you told me,
    'I love you'."

But then I realized something. That will never happen to us. What we have is stronger than that. Our love could move mountains, it shines brighter than the sun, and flows deeper than my blood.

I know I'm making a big deal of this, but four months is a long time without you by my side. You are a part of me, and I feel like I left it behind.

I'm counting down the days until I'm back by your side, in your arms. Your strong arms. They make me feel safe, like nothing can hurt me.

Take care of Carter and Jenna, give them hugs for me. Make sure they know I love them. But as Carter knows, love means you can never be apart. He is such a smart little boy, and he is so much like you it's ridiculous.

I love you Zach, more than anything in the entire world. You gave me something to believe in. I wish I could shout on top of a mountain how much I love you. But words can not even describe it. Love does crazy things to people.

No matter how far apart we are or how close, please, I don't want you to ever forget something. I want you to know that I will always be thinking of you.

My heart belongs to you. Keep it safe for me.

-Chloe.

8. I can't believe it's over!  I love you guys. Thank you so much for reading.

9. I LOVED IT!

10. Now it's time for a sequel. It was truly amazing. Amazing job done well. Wall me if you do make a sequel.

~Much Love,
    Ashlii

11. Bump! Rosie you didn't tell me you updated im so sad now

12. Holly, I'm sorry. BUT don't worry about a thing! There's a sequel.

13.  *sob* I-It's o-over!

SEQUEL. NOW. 

14. I cried. I seriously cried.

It should be a book. You should publish it!

I love thinking of you.

I love this story!

My favourite story ever!

Thanks for being such an amazing author.

I can't wait for the sequel. I'm sure it will be amazing.

15. Thanks, Ally. For all of that.

16. I cried. You did a great job. 
    I can't believe it's over. 

I can still remember the day when I read your first chapter of "Thinking of You."

Even then, it was amazing!! 

I'm waiting for the sequel. 

Love always,
    Izzy