Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Bump bumpity boo ossum

2. Part 154: Chloe's Point of View

"Zach, put me down!" I giggled as I lightly hit his chest. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head.

"Mm." He mumbled. "Fine." He set my feet back down on the ground, and adjusted his gym bag on his shoulders.

"You played amazing tonight. I'm proud of you." He looked down at me, an obvious look of amusement plastered on his face.

"You did pretty great yourself." He smiled and reached for my hand, lacing his fingers with mine. "I just can't wait until we get home!" I raised an eyebrow at him. He smirked again with amusement. "Whaaat." He whined. "I'm excited, okay?!"

I laughed, shaking my head and looking down. We were walking home from the restaurant where the team had just had their victory dinner. It wasn't that far from the house.

"I am too." He smiled again and kissed my cheek.

"I live for you." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Zach's warm breath hit my neck as his neck craned down to kiss my cheek again. "I love you, no matter what happens."

We arrived at home and ran through the door. "Wait.. how do I do this?" He looked down at the box in my hands.

"How am I supposed to know?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "I think you pee on it." His nose wrinkled up, like it was a gross thought to him. "Peeing on a stick. The new definition of classy."

 5 minutes later 

"So we wait 10 minutes, right?" He asked. Zach was perched at the end of the bed, playing with his fingers. He looked like a hopeful toddler, full of excitement. Like he would burst any second. I nodded and a smile spread across his face. I walked over and sat down next to him. "Distract me." He said smiling. "If I keep thinking about it, it'll go by so much slower."

I nodded and thought for a second. "What would you do if .. you were recruited to be on the Celtics?" He thought for a minute, a sparkle clear in his eyes.

"Well, of course I would love to, but I mean, we would have to talk about it and decide what makes the most sense for us. I'm not going to say yes just because that's what I want." He looked into my eyes and took my hands. "We're a team baby. We make decisions together, even if it's the smallest thing ever."

I smiled, he was so sweet. "Would you rather.. be on a deserted island with Josh, or with Colton?" He rolled his eyes and chuckled lowly to himself.

"Uh.. Colton. But really, they're the same person. I only say Colton because Josh gets grouchy when he isn't 'Under The Influence'." He made quotation marks with his hands.

A timer rang and Zach immediately shot up, pulling me with him and dragged me to the bathroom. We both shut our eyes. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded. "Ready." I replied.

"One, two, three. Open." He counted. We looked down at the counter.

A little plus sign was clearly displayed across the pregnancy test.

3. Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.  I wish I was Zachary 

5. Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

6. OMFG YOU BETTER UPDATE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY
    Pweeease.? (special request)

7. Bump!!! Yay she's finally PREGNANT!

8. This story has ended but the sequel is Start of Something Good

9. YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYA

10. This story has not ended yet. It will end at Part 160.

11. .. and the sequel to this story is Something To Believe In.