Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Yes I will 

2. Ahhhh!!! Say yes woman! Lol update now before I die!!!  

3. U.P.D.A.T.E.!!!!!!!!! Nowwwwwww! 

4. UPDATE!!!!!!! I'm skipping sleep for this!!!!!!!!!

5. Please update before I go to bed in like 2 hours

6. BUMP IM FREAKING OUT SO MUCH!!! NUMBER ONE FAN, DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE MRS ZACHARY BENNET!

7. Whoopsy, I made a mistake. Last part was supposed to be Part 108. My apologies. 

8. UPDATE YOU MEANIE!!! 
    Amazing story 

9. Update or I'll die

10. bump!!!!!! 

11. OMG SOOO AWESOME!!!!

PLEASE SAY YES!!

BUMP!

12. OMG SAY YES!

13. I SCREAMED. I AM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT. I REALLY SCREAMED. OMG OMG AICMDNXKKDNFKSNCIENKXIWILLFNJXJSJNCFINDJWBMCLOVENDKCMTHISNEJXMMXHSLAOYEAR!!!!!!!!

14. UPDATE TODAYY 

15. Part 109: Chloe's Point of View

This can't be happening. Am I too young? No. Not really. He was proposing to me in front of thousands of people, at my FIRST Celtics game.

"Chloe, will you marry me?" I was at a loss for breath. I couldn't speak. His brown eyes were sparkling, he was happy and nervous.

I tried speaking again, but failed. I felt tears start to form in my eyes. My head nodded up and down as fast as I could make it go. A tear rolled down my cheek.

Zach shot up with the biggest smile I think I have ever seen on his face. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist as he lifted me up effortlessly, spinning me around.

His lips crashed against mine, in a long and loving kiss. The whole arena filled with applause and people yelling out how lucky I was. I am lucky. Not many people can say they have the best boyfri-fiancé, whoa, that's weird, in the entire world and have it be true.

Zach set me down and smiled at me, I smiled back as another tear rolled down my cheek. His face immediately fell as he wiped it away. He pulled me close and hugged me tightly. "Baby, why are you crying?" Zach pulled away and looked into my eyes as concern filled his.

I blushed and looked down. "I'm so happy." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh wait, I forgot." Zach took the ring out of the velvet box and slipped it onto my finger. It was the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. "Much better."

He took my hand and led me back to our seats. I looked up at the big screen and saw the camera was still following us. Everyone watched as Zach pulled me down so I was sitting in his lap. Zach smiled. "I think they're waiting for something." He whispered.

I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. "What would that be?" He leaned forward so our lips were almost touching.

"Kiss me." He breathed out softly against my lips. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back and hugged me tight. Zach pulled away and set his forehead down against mine. The whole arena applauded again. But they don't matter, Zach and I were the only people in the room.

"I love you Chloe." He whispered with a small crooked smile forming on his lips.

"I love you Zachary." I whispered as a small of my own formed.

The game started again and it was intense. Zach kept squeezing my my hand whenever he would get nervous about the game. It was so cute. He wasn't the kind of guy to scream at the tv though, he just silently freaks out.

The Celtics won 103-98. Very intense game. All the players went into the locker room, for a team meeting. They had one after every game, creepy how I know that. But hey, I've been a Celtics fan my whole life. What can I say?

Zach stayed sitting down as the arena slowly emptied. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He chuckled. "You'll see, just wait."

We stayed there for another 20 minutes, by then everyone was out of the Garden, except Zach and I.

The players started to come out of the locker room, I saw Rajon Rondo walk towards us and I started to freak out.

Zach got up and did a 'brotherly' man handshake. I sat there with wide eyes. Zach was taller than him. By like.. 4 inches. Rondo laughed and stuck his hand out. "It's nice to meet you." He smiled.

I nodded, still shaking. Rondo is like my hero. "Y-Yeah. Meet to nice you." Zach laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt like I blacked out, but I was just starstruck.

Rondo turned to Zach and nodded towards me. "Congratulations bro. You two are cute together." He looked back towards his team. "Yo, I gotta go. As always, call me if you need me Zach." He looked at me. "I looked forward to seeing you sometime soon. Bring her to another game, okay Zach?"

"Of course." He laughed. "She loves you guys." Love is an understatement.

Rondo chuckled. "Later guys."

Rondo held up a peace sign and jogged back over to his team with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett. That's enough to make me pass out.

Zach took my hand and led me to the car and back to the hotel. I got changed into my pajamas and laid down in bed resting my head against Zach's chest, I let out a heavy breath as Zach wrapped his arm around me.

"I just met Rajon Rondo, and got engaged, and went to my first Celtics game. I can't believe this."

He laughed and kissed the top of my head. "Believe it baby, it's real."

Best day of my life.