Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Ilovethisstorysofreakingmuchasinicannothelpitidontevencareifyoudidntunderstandthis.

2. OMG SUPER AWESOME PLEASE BUMP

3. I'm writing a really lonngg part because... I feel like itt. 

Love you guys.

4. WOOHOO!! Can you tell me when you update???

5. Part 107: Zach's Point of View

 September: Two years after Chloe and Zach met 

My eyes fluttered open, I looked to my side to see Chloe still fast asleep. I kissed her cheek, and then her other cheek, her forehead, her chin, and finally her lips. "Baby, wake up." I whispered against her lips before pressing mine against them again.

My eyes were closed, but I could tell she had just woken up. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me back. I pulled away with a big smile on my face. "Good morning beautiful." She smiled back at me. "Good morning handsome." I smiled and kissed her again.

"How did you sleep my love?" She thought for a minute.

"Some weird guy came in around 3:48 a.m. and he's still here.." She trailed off and winked at me.

I smirked and got off the bed. She sighed heavily. "What is it baby?" I thought something was wrong, she had a very distressed look on her face.

She breathed out again. "You are just so.. gorgeous." I smirked as she looked down my body. "I don't I'll ever get used to seeing you shirtless." She giggled.

I shook my head laughing and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and went back into our room to get dressed. I walked up behind Chloe and wrapped my arms around her waist. I lightly kissed her neck. "Baby." I mumbled against her shoulder. "Go pack some clothes, for two days. Be ready in two hours."

She raised an eyebrow and started to protest. "Don't question me. I'm not telling you anything." She groaned and walked back upstairs to start packing too.

"Where are you taking her?" I shot Josh an amused expression.

"Like I would tell you, blabber mouth." He flipped me off. I clutched my heart pretending to be in serious pain. "That hit the soul buddy."

He laughed as he got up to go upstairs with Ali and play with Colton.

Chloe came downstairs with a small suitcase soon, she had showered and gotten dressed into everyday clothes though.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door yelling goodbye to Josh and Ali. I opened the passenger's door to my Range Rover for Chloe and then climbed into the front.

I reached into the glove compartment and took out a blindfold. I handed it to Chloe. "Baby, put this on." She looked down at the blindfold in her hands and laughed.

"I'm not putting this on Zach." I shrugged and turned the car off.

"That's fine. I'll wait." We sat there in silence for 20 minutes before she finally gave in and put the blindfold on. "That's my girl." I said lightly touching her chin.

"How long do I have to keep this on?" I laughed.

"Until I tell you that you can take it off." I replied simply. She groaned and asked me to at least turn the radio on.

We pulled up at my family's private airplane. (We have one because my parents hate sitting next to random people. Go figure.)

I opened my door and walked over to Chloe's side. I took her hand and carefully led her over to the airplane.

"Zach, where are you taking me?" She giggled.

"You'll see when we get there. I promise." I helped her up the steps to the plane and sat her down in the seat, getting her a Sprite. Her favorite soda.

The plane ride was like an hour and a half. I took Chloe's hand and led her out and into a car I had waiting for us. I drove to the hotel we were going to stay at and led her up to the presidential suite, which I had booked for us.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and whispered into her ear, "Take off your blindfold baby."

She undid it and her jaw fell instantaneously. "Zach. You didn't.." I nodded. She was out on the balcony. She turned around and shrieked. "We're in Boston!" I smiled at her.

6. "I know." I smirks and went into the bedroom, where my bags were already. I took out two jerseys and went back onto the balcony. I handed her one and her jaw dropped even further.

"Why am I holding an autographed Rondo jersey?!" She exclaimed. "Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening!" I smiled at her.

"It's happening. I'm taking you to your first Celtics game." She started jumping up and down with happiness.

"Zach, oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I can't believe you did that!"

I smiled and hugged her tightly.

When it was time to go to the game, Chloe and I both wore our jerseys. She's going to flip out even more when she sees where our seats are. Court-side baby. My dad is the official lawyer for the Celtics, we have connections.

Sure enough, Chloe freaked out when she saw we were sitting court-side. The coach for the Celtics walked up to me with a smile on his face. I stood up and shook his hand. "Ready for tonight Bennett?" I smiled.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He smiled and gave me a good luck nod. I silently thanked him with my eyes.

Chloe was sitting in the chair with a shocked expression on her face. "You. You just talked to the head coach of the Celtics."

I smiled. "My dad is the team lawyer, I know all of these guys."

Chloe looked into my eyes ad kissed me. "This is unreal Zach. Thank you so much." She said smiling as she pulled away.

The game was incredible. The Celtics were winning and everything was perfect. Halftime came quickly, first the dancers came out and performed and then it was my turn. I had a microphone hooked up into my jersey, there was a camera guy close to us.

The large screen flashed with letters. 'Two years! Zach and Chloe' Chloe saw it and smiled so wide I thought it would hurt.

She was amazing. Her face showed up on the screen with me right next to her. She had a microphone in her jersey as well.

"Zach, what's going on?" She asked curiously. I shook my head and shushed her.

I got up and walked to half court, pulling her along with me. She had a very confused look on her face.

I cleared my throat to make sure the microphone was working. I looked back at Chloe and smiled at her. Here goes nothing. I walked forward and took her hands in mine.

"I love you Chloe. I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you. You saved me, you pulled me out of a depression and you made me, well, me again." I smiled. "I love everything about you. Your laugh, your smile," I looked into her beautiful eyes. "Your gorgeous eyes. I love how you kicked my as* in basketball." A laugh erupted from the Garden. (Celtics arena).

"You are breathtaking and I'm pretty sure everyone in here agrees." I heard lots of murmurs of approval. "But that doesn't matter, none of it does, except for you, and me. Together. I can't wait to meet Carter and Jenna. They will be the most gorgeous kids in the world. and let me tell you something, they will be AMAZING at basketball." The crowd roared with applause. "Your skills mixed with mine, unbelievable."

"I love you Chloe, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We're strong and I know we can get through anything as long as we're together.

I got down on one knee and looked into her eyes. They widened as soon as I knelt in front of her. I smirked as I opened up the black velvet box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"So, Chloe Marie Jennings, will you forever be Mrs. Zachary Bennett?"

She gasped as her hands flew over her mouth.

"Chloe, will you marry me?"

7. Omg!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!

8. BBBBBBBUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPP

I have been waiting for this moment!

9. Vhdjebekshndjdbajdjsj ONFJSNFKQNFKEN OMGGOMGONG YOU DONT KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM DOEBKFGISJBD 

10. Bump!!!!! Say YES!!!!!

11. Say YES!!! SAY YES!!! Dont be those women who runs away!!! SAY YES OR ILL SLAP YOU!!!

12. BUMP ROSIE!