Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. I love ittttttttt!! BUMMMMPPP!

2. Part 110: Zach's Point of View

I'm engaged. OH MY GOODNESS. I can't believe it. I can't even stop smiling. I called my mom.

"Hey Mom!" I smiled.

"Zach! How'd it go?!"

"She said yes!" I could feel my mom smiling through the phone. I could picture her clapping her hands together and sighing with relief.

"I knew she would honey."

I smiled again. She did say that. "I know. She was so excited. You should've seen her face."

I was on the balcony, looking out over Boston. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see Chloe with her head resting on my back. "I gotta go mom. I love you, bye." I hung up my phone and turned around to face Chloe.

"Hey baby." I whispered. She didn't say anything as she buried her chest further into my chest.

It was like 5 in the morning. Why is she awake? "Why are you up so early?" I asked.

She looked up and I saw her eyes filled with tears. "I uh. I had a bad dream." Her eyes darted toward my feet, an embarrassed look plastered on her face.

I lifted her chin so she had to look at me. "Everyone has bad dreams." I whispered.

She smiled and nodded. "Come back to bed with me?" She blushed. "I sort of need you there to sleep."

I took her hand and led her back to the bed. I laid down first and she crawled in after. She rested her head on my chest as I lowly sang to her. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her close to me.

 I must be in heaven 'cause I'm looking at an angel who's staring back at me. Her eyes so heavenly. 

Josh's Point of View

"Josh babe! Please get Colton! I'm getting dressed." I smirked.

"That's okay. You can come out." I heard her groan.

"Josh please!" I sighed and went into Colton's room to pick him up. I brought him back to our room and sat him down on the bed, playing with him.

"Hey killer." I smirked. I came up with that nickname all by myself. I looked over at Ali, I could see her getting dressed. She lifted her shirt off of her slowly, revealing her sexy body. I looked down. Someone was getting happ- OUCH! "You little dumb f*ck. Don't bite my finger!" My eyes glared a hole in my 10 month old son. "Biting daddy is bad. Biting mommy, that's okay. I bite mommy too."

Ali came up behind me and hit the back of my head. Why the f*ck does everyone do that to me?! "Watch it Josh." She spat.

"What?! I bite you all the time. I'm not gonna lie to my son."

She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a gummy shark, popping it into my mouth.

Colton's little finger pointed to the bag of gummy sharks. "Dhark." He said.

My eyes widened. I clapped my hands together. "Sheldon, say that again! Say it again!" I called him Sheldon when Ali wasn't around.

I took another gummy shark and popped it into my mouth. Oh how I love these things. Colton pointed to the bag again. "Ssss." His eyebrows furrowed. "Ssssss." His eyes suddenly lit up. "Dhark!" He exclaimed.

My eyes widened again. I picked him up and ran downstairs screaming, "Ali, Ali, Ali, Ali!! OUR SON IS A F*CKING GENIUS!"

She looked up and smiled. "What did he do?" I looked at Colton.

"Go ahead killer, it's all you." He was a little happy baby.

"Dhark!!" He said as he clapped his hands together, smiling wide.

I looked at Ali as she rolled her eyes. "Let's have a party. I'll invite people and we can celebrate Shel-Colton saying shark." Ali looked up at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"My son will not be around your friends on drugs, or alcohol. Any party you throw will include large amounts of both, I don't want him to see his dad wasted, or so messed up he can't function." She glared at me.

I looked at her with a straight face.

"I don't do that stuff." I replied simply.

3. Another one-post day. Sorry. I'm really busy with school.. and stuff. Tell you what! I'll do an 'update frenzy' when the weekend comes, k?

4. CODY SIMPSON! Lol im meeting him in february!!! great update 

5. BBBUUUMMPPP

6. Mm, take me with you! 

7. Bump lol Josh

8. bump!!!!!! 

9. Bump bump bumping bumpity boo^^

10. DHARK!!!! omg lmao for josh  xxxxzzzzzzz

11. OMG HAHAHAHHA DHARK!!! 

12. Haha, the gummy sharks have worked their magiccc! BUMP!