Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Bump!!!!!! 

2. OMG! Bump! 

3. Bump! It's so good! A lurker! 

4. OMG PLEASE BUMP

5. Omg!! CHLOE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Part 106:

I was sitting downstairs, feeding Colton a bottle. I looked across the room and saw Hayley sitting on my couch. In MY house. She smirked. "I just wanted to see you."

"Well, I don't want to see you. Ever." I spat at her. She put a hurt look on her face, but I knew it was fake.

"Aw, baby, don't say that." She stuck out her bottom lip.

"I am NOT your baby. Never call me that." I looked down and saw Colton sleeping, I have to go put him in his crib. "I'll be right back. Stay here or get out of my house. I prefer the last one."

She smirked and blew me a kiss, I shook my head and pretended not to see it as I walked upstairs.

I set Colton down in his crib and turned around, but hit something. Mid-turn. My eyes widened when I saw it was Hayley. "I told you not to follow me." I hissed.

She smirked. "I can't resist you." I pushed her off of me and walked back downstairs grumbling, "Well, you're gonna have to." I left a mess in the kitchen and I needed to clean it up.

"Why are you even here?" I asked. I knew she was behind me, I could sense her presence.

"I'm going to take you back of course." She smirked.

"You lost me when you cheated on me." I growled. She makes my blood boil.

"What we had was special, you can't get rid of that." I turned around and saw her smirking.

"Hayley, we didn't have anything. If we did, you wouldn't have cheated." I thought for a second and remembered I had Chloe upstairs, sleeping soundly. The thought made me smile. "I should thank you actually. Because of you, well, kind of I guess. Either way, we're not getting back together. I've been with another girl for two years and I love her, with all of my heart. It's real, Hayley. Nothing like what we had."

Her face turned red with rage. "WHAT?!" She shrieked.

I heard footsteps coming down from upstairs. "Zach, what the f*ck are you yelling at?" Josh.

Josh appeared in the doorway. The second his eyes came across Hayley, they widened just as mine had. He didn't even say anything to her.

He walked over to her and picked her up by the waist. She hit his chest, punching it. Her legs were kicking and flailing everywhere. She was screaming at him to put her down.

Josh opened the front door and dropped her outside. "Don't come in my house ever again. Seriously." He waved at her as he slowly shut the door. "Bye bye sl*t."

7. Go Josh BBBUUUMMPPP

8. hahahaha..... bump!!!!! love the bromance 

9. He needs his gummy sharks...

10. I love josh so much! 

11. I just love josh he the greatest friend! Bump!!!

12. Part 107: Chloe's Point of View

My eyes slowly opened, I rubbed them to make my vision more clear. I glanced at the clock at saw it was 3:45. Something was missing. My eyes shifted to beside me to see an empty space.

Where was Zach? I heard talking downstairs, was he down there with someone? I heard the front door shut and footsteps started coming back up the stairs.

I sat up as the door was opening. Zach walked in and turned the light on. It had a dim option, I saw him adjust it, probably not trying to wake up.

He turned around and gasped when he saw me, his right hand flying to clutch over his heart as he jumped backwards. "You scared me!" He chuckled as his lips curled upwards into a crooked smile.

Zach walked over the bed and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap. He kissed my shoulder. "Did you have a bad dream baby?" I shook my head. "Couldn't sleep?" I nodded. "Aw, why not?"

I smiled small as a blush crept onto my face. "I can't sleep without you here.." I said in a small voice. He grinned from ear to ear and pulled me closer.

"I'm here now. Go back to sleep Chloe." He whispered into my ear.

I shook my head. "Not until you tell me who was downstairs." He immediately tensed up.

"I uh-well. I heard Colton crying, so I got up and went downstairs to get a bottle for him, and I went into the living room to see Hayley sitting there. I got pissed off and we got into a fight." He looked into my eyes. "Please don't get mad." He whispered.

"I won't." He searched my eyes for a few moments before continuing what he was saying.

"She wanted to get back together.." My eyes widened as he quickly finished. "No no no. I said hells nah, then I told her about you. She got really mad, that woke Josh up, he came downstairs and put her outside and here we are."

I raised my eyebrow. "I swear baby, that's all that happened." I nodded and snuggled into his chest, closing my eyes. "I'm sorry, I should ha-"

I put my pointer finger against his lips to shush him. "Be quiet. I'm tired."

I could sense the smile form on his face. He pulled me closer and slowly closed his eyes.

13. Bump! Ur a genius!

14. awwwwww...... bump!!!!! 

15. Bbbbbbuuuummmppp