Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Bump bumpity buump..ohh ali -_-

2. buump! don't let her die D:

3. Part 100: Zach's Point of View

I grumbled as I got out of bed. I took Chloe up with me and hugged her tightly. "I'm. So. Tired." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Wake up sleepy head!" She is so beautiful. I just. I can't even.

I picked her up and she kissed me on the lips. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. I brought my hand up and lightly stroked her cheek with my thumb. "You're so cute." I felt a smirk start to form on my face.

She took my hand and dragged me out towards the door. "Zachh! Come on ba-buddy."

Chloe gave me and awkward smile as her cheeks turned an even deeper sheafs of red. "That's right. I'm the only one allowed to use a pet name." I opened the door of the car for her and she got in. "Buckle up baby." I said winking at her.

Chloe's Point of View

Zach and I got to the hospital just in time to sit and wait. We weren't allowed to go into the room and see Ali. All they told us was there were some complications with the delivery. Zach sat down in one of the chairs and pulled me to sit on his lap. He looked down at my hand and started playing with my ring.

"I wonder what could've gone wrong. I mean, the baby is perfectly healthy." Zach looked at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"You really don't know?" I shook my head. "She didn't tell you?" Even though I'm her best friend. I shook my head again. He looked at me with concern-filled eyes.

"Baby, Ali has this uhm.. condition that if she gets pregnant, she could die while giving birth because her bones aren't strong enough to carry a baby. When she found out about this, there was only a 75% chance of passing away. However," He licked his lips. "When she actually did get pregnant, they ran some tests and the likelihood of her passing away was almost a given. But yet she still decided to have the baby. That's why Josh hasn't been himself lately, he's scared out of his mind to lose her."

I gasped. "She never told me." I whispered.

Josh's Point of View

"Sir, I'm afraid your wife has gone into a coma. She isn't dead. But there is a very large chance that she won't wake up.

I gulped and looked down at Ali. I took her hand back in mine. Her stiff, lifeless hand. "What about the baby?" I whispered. They wouldn't let me go into the room with Ali while they did the C-Section. It killed me to let her go.

"You have a healthy baby boy. Congratulations Mr. Parker! I can bring him in here if you want."

I shook my head. "No. I just want to be alone with my wife. Thank you though." I told Ali that keeping the baby was a terrible idea, and here she was, laying lifeless in front of me hooked up to a million monitors.

I didn't even want to look at the little monster.

Ali's Point of View

I looked around, I was in a white room. Was it a room? I had no idea. The whiteness just went on forever. I couldn't see an end. I heard a voice coming from above me.

"Sir, I'm afraid your wife has gone into a coma. She isn't dead. But there is a very large chance that she won't wake up."

What are you talking about? Whose voice is that? "Hello!" I yelled. No one answered me, it just echoed.

"What about the baby?" I heard someone whisper. Wait, I know that voice. Josh?

"You have a healthy baby boy. Congratulations Mr. Parker! I can bring him in here if you want." Mr. Parker. Of course it's Josh. Say yes Josh! Look at our beautiful baby boy. Our baby. I smiled just thinking about the happy look on his face when he would get to hold his son.

"No. I just want to be alone with my wife. Thank you though." What? You don't want to see him?

"What the hell Josh!" I screamed, but of course, no one heard me.

4. Awe bump!!!

5. awwwww.... bump!!! 

6. BUMP BUMP BUMP!! soo intence

7. Zach's Point of View

They finally let us go into the room, I expected to see Josh smiling down at Ali while she held their new baby. Chloe followed close behind me, holding my hand in hers.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it with a smile on my face. It quickly disappeared when I saw the room. It was nowhere near what I expected.

Josh held tightly into Ali's hand, with his other hand holding his head. His shoulders were shaking, meaning he was crying. I looked at Ali and saw her attached to a ton of different machines. She looked like she was dead. Just a lifeless body.

Josh looked up at us with tears in his eyes. "Oh sh*t." I started to walk over to Josh. "Josh, I'm so sorry."

He held his hand up, stopping me from coming closer. "I need you to do something for me."

I nodded. "Anything."

His eyes were filled with sadness. "I need you to take the baby. Take it back to the house, and just take care of it."

"You got it. Have you seen the baby yet?"

He shook his head and looked back at Ali. "No. I haven't seen my wife's killer. I don't want to. Just please, take it back to the house."

I nodded. "I'll see you later then Josh."

 3 weeks later 

Chloe's Point of View

The baby cries every night and I'm pretty sure he hates me. He always screams whenever I touch or look at him, but the second Zach comes over, he's calm. I don't understand children.

Zach came over and kissed the top of my head as I fed the baby a bottle. "How's the little guy today?" He sat down and watched as I fed the baby. The baby still doesn't have a name. We're waiting for Josh to name him, but Josh hasn't left the hospital since the baby was born.

"He hates me. As usual." I grumbled.

Zach smiled. "He doesn't hate you. He just wants his mom, and he can tell you aren't Ali." He chuckled again.

"Well, he loves you." I muttered. Zach smirked at me.

"Are we jealous that a baby likes me more than it likes you?" I shook my head. "Kids always like their uncle more than their aunt. It's common knowledge."

I sighed. "Hooray for you." I playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

He got up and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna bite that tongue of yours one of these days Chloe. One of these days."

Josh's Point of View

I was laying down on Ali's hospital bed. This is the 24th day that I haven't heard her voice. Yes, I'm counting. It's been 3 weeks and 3 days. I still haven't seen my son. He probably doesn't even have a name yet.

I held Ali's hand and stroked it lightly with my thumb. I always talk to her, pretend that somehow she might possible be able to hear me.

I haven't left her side once. I don't count showering or going to the bathroom. I'm pretty sure I looked like crap because I didn't bother getting food. I didn't want to leave her. Zach and Chloe came to visit a couple of times, but they couldn't be in the room at the same time. Someone had to stay with the baby. I didn't want to see him.

I sighed and started talking to Ali.

"I remember our homecoming game, my Senior year, you were on the cheerleading team and you looked so hot in your uniform. I couldn't focus properly, so I kept getting hit in the head with the ball and Zach pulled me away from the game and yelled at me to focus. I couldn't though, my eyes were glued on you.

I smiled, remembering the game. "We still won though, thanks to Zach. He scored the winning three with 5 seconds left on the clock. Then, after the game, we went to a party.

I sighed and looked at my hands. "We went to a party and I got so drunk that you stayed over to make sure I was okay. I kept poking your face in the middle of the night trying to wake you up, and you did, and yelled at me. Of course I was too drunk to say anything else, so I said some corny pick-up lines. I think I even asked you if you were single earlier in the night. But I remember you peaceful you looked sleeping, and all I wanted you to do was wake up. Wake up and be awake with me."

I touched her face with my hand lightly stroking my cheek. "Baby, please. Please wake up. I'm going crazy. All I want is to see your bright blue eyes. To see that beautiful smile of yours."

I kissed her forehead. "Wake up for me. Wake up for our son. I don't care who you wake up for. Wake up for yourself. Just please baby, please wake up." I pleaded as a tear rolled down my cheek.

But then a miracle happened. I looked back up at her face to see her long eyelashes moving and her eyes fluttered open.

Her blue eyes were staring at me.

8. awwwwwwww....... bump!!!!!! 

9. Bump

10. That's adorable!!! BBUUMMPP

11. OH MY GOD OH MU GOD OH MY F***ING GOD DIWNKGISJWLFENBEBWVW BUMP NOWW! 

12. Part 101: Ali's Point of View

I don't know how I could hear him. Everyday I hear his voice, talking to me and telling me stories.

"Come on Ali. Josh and our baby need you. Wake your as* up." I tried giving myself a pep talk. I fought and fought to open my eyes, until a very bright light came and practically blinded me.

I was looking right at Josh, he had his head in his hands, but then he turned to face me. His eyes grew wide. He jumped out and hugged me tightly.

"Please please please tell me I'm not dreaming." He whispered as he cried into my shoulder.

"You're not." He looked at me with a smile on his face. I reached up and wiped a tear away that fell down on his cheeks. "Why are you crying?"

His cheeks turned a bright shade of red. "I thought you were gone. I thought you left me forever."

I smirked at him. "I told you I would make it." He sneered.

"Yeah, but you put yourself into a f*cking coma." He grumbled. "B*tch." He stuck his tongue out to let me know he was kidding.

"That's a horrible thing to call the mother of your child."

"But I'm still alive, aren't I?" I smirked at him.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, laying down by my side in the process. "That's right. 'Cause my girl is a fighter. But we will NOT be doing that again. If you want more kids, you're going to have to adopt them, like our original plan."

I felt a smirk form again on my face. "Are you going to be able to resist this?" I gestured up and down my body.

It was his turn to smirk now. "Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. You're getting your tubes tied." He had a very serious look on his face. "As soon as possible."

I felt a smile spread across my lips. "Okay. When can I leave?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. But I know one thing is for sure," I looked into his eyes, expecting something romantic. He kissed me on the lips and hopped off the bed.

"I f*cking NEED gummy sharks."

13. lol awwww.... bump!!!!!! 

14. Haha Josh and his gummy sharks  bump

15. Gummy sharks!!! Josh...yay for Ali!!!!! 

16. Ahhh!!! LOLOL GUMMY SHARKS 

17. I love josh BUMP