Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    

2. Part 96: Ali's Point of View

The doctor turned to me and smiled. "Ms. Clark, we're going to have to run some tests on you." I nodded.

"Do what you have to do." I went back to rubbing my baby bump, humming to myself. I was 6 and 1/2 months pregnant now. The pain was nothing compared to the joy I got out of knowing I was going to be a mother.

The doctor ran the tests and came back in with the results. "Ms. Clark, the results came back. I'm going to step outside and speak with your boyfriend about them."

"That's fine." I answered.

Josh's Point of View

I sat in the waiting room again trying to cool down. Something about that doctor makes me want to punch him in the face. and other places.. that hurt. Very badly.

The doctor opened the door. "Mr. Parker, come over here please." I got up, against my own personal wishes and walked over to the doctor. "I'm assuring you are the baby's father?"

I glared at him. "No, I'm just here because that's always what I do with my afternoons. Bring my wife to the hospital. For fun. You really are a f*cking idiot aren't you? Yes, I'm the father."

"Mr. Parker, are you aware that if your girlfriend-"

"WIFE. We're f*cking married. Get that into your little head." He was really starting to piss me off. He rolled his eyes and continued talking.

"Whatever, if she gives birth to this baby, she will die." I felt my fingers curl up into a fist.

"You think I don't know that? I'm well aware of this. I beg her every morning not to go through with it. She won't listen to me. You try telling her."

He cleared his throat. "Were you aware of the risks before you engaged in-"

I held up my hands. "Stop there, doc. Yes, I was aware. But we went to another doctor and she said it would be fine, because Ali hasn't even had her period since 7th grade so she couldn't possibly get pregnant. But she did."

The doctor shook his head. "I don't know how this happened. You should've been more careful. At least used protection."

"I made a mistake, okay? But I tried to fix it! She's the one who's hung up on the fact that it's a miracle she even got pregnant. I'm the one begging her to get rid of it." I shook my head and sat down on the bench outside of her door.

"Well, Mr. Parker, the test results came back. Ms. Cla-" I glared at him. "Your wife, is 8 months pregnant. We believe the night of conception was around April 15-25. But we're not quite sure."

I gulped. Our wedding night. "Sounds about right." I managed to choke out.

"Your wife is due within the next three weeks."

3. 3 weeks?! Holy cheez-its. 

4. Omg!!!! You better update! Don't make me come hunt you!:)

5. Don't die ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  darn out of tears

6. bump!!!!!! dnt let her die she's strong 

please!

7. Part 97:

I felt my eyes pop out of my head. "WHAT?!" My breathing started to accelerate. I felt a panic attack coming on. I slowed my breathing down and looked back at the doctor.

"Three weeks and you'll be a dad. Probably a single dad. I'm sorry for uh.. for your loss." He cleared his throat. "We should go tell her." I sighed and looked towards the door.

"Be careful when you tell her, please." I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Congratulate her or something. I just.." I looked down at my hands and sighed. "If we keep her thinking positive, she might fight harder." I look back at the door. "She might stay with me." I whispered as a tear fell down my cheek.

Ali's Point of View

Josh and the doctor were talking for a very long time. I started humming again. I ran my hand along my belly and smiled. "I can't wait to meet you baby."

The door opened and Josh and the doctor walked in. The doctor had a big smile on his face. Josh just cane over to the bed and sat down next to me. He held one of my hands tightly. Josh looked at the doctor, waiting for him to say something.

The doctor smiled. "Well, Mrs. Parker, it turns out you're a little farther along than you thought you were. You're 8 months pregnant." He flashed me another smile. "We'll expect to see you back here in about 3 weeks to deliver your beautiful, healthy baby."

The doctor then told me I could leave whenever I wanted to. I looked at Josh, with a big smile on my face. "Three weeks! Josh, can you believe it?!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and squealed happily.

"Congratulations babe." He gave me a small and kissed me.

For the first time in 6 months.

8. bump!!!!!! please let her be alive and well for the birth of her baby...

9.  if ali doesnt live im gonna be sooooo sad

10. zomg, I've sat here for hours and read all this. BUMP.

11. Part 98: Josh's Point of View

It has been two weeks since I took Ali to the hospital. I've started to try not to think about losing her. I just can't think that way when it's so close. I only have about a week left with her.

She was laying down in my lap, we were watching a movie. She laughed at something funny that had happened, but I just watched her gorgeous face.

She still looks like the same girl I fell in love in 8th grade when I was 13., and here I am.. 20 years old and still in love with her. She has the same smile, the same features that she has back then. The only difference? Then she was a girl. Now she's a woman.

She looked up at me with a questioning look in her eyes. "Babe, what are you looking at?"

I reached down and moved a strand of curly blonde hair out of her face. "You." I whispered.

She sat up, but in my lap still. She was sitting sideways with her legs perched to the left of me. Her arms were around my neck. She cocked her head slightly to the side. "Why?"

I laughed. "You're so beautiful. And you're my wife. And I love you." Her hair fell back onto her face, so I moved it away again. She smiled. "You have the same smile you did in 8th grade. Just, you know, less metal." She playfully hit my shoulder. "I would die to see that smile." I whispered.

She laughed and her lips spread into another smile. "Well, you don't have to." Yet. I don't have to, yet. I shook that thought away.

"Keep that smile on your face. It looks good on you." I smiled small and leaned in to kiss her, pulling her closer to me and hugged her tightly.

She pulled away suddenly with a terrified look on her face. She clutched her stomach. "What is it baby?" I asked, a little confused.

She looked down at her stomach again. "J-Josh. Either I just wet my pants, or my water just broke."

Oh sh*t.

12. OMG. BUMP!!!!!!! PLZ UPDATE!!

13.  Uh-oh.

Tomorrow is when y'all find out Ali's fate. 

14. Haha.. Sorry. I'll post in the morning for ya! So you won't have to wait that long.. K?