Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. No prblm! Thanks for reading!

2. Holey guacomole. 

3. Rosie!!! No fair!!! But bump!!!!

4. BBUUMMPP I WANT TO KNOW ASAP

5. Jdvabgjisgfhdhgwdjfiidhejd BUMP

6. Bump! Don't let ali die! I love her too much! If she does imma cry so hard!

7. WTF OMG?!? NOOO!!!!
    BUMP BUMP!!!

8. Please bump! I'M DYING HERRREEE.

9. BUMPPPPPPPPP NOWWW 

10. Part 99: Josh's Point of View

Oh sh*t. This can't be happening. Not now. I quickly picked her up and set her in front of me. I ran upstairs and into Chloe and Zach's room. They were laying down on the bed, fast asleep. "ZACH! WAKE THE F*CK UP!"

Chloe woke up first and Zach soon followed. He pulled Chloe so she was sitting in his lap. "What the hell Josh." Zach grumbled. He wrapped his arms around Chloe's waist, and closing his eyes and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Ali's going to have the baby." I started pacing back and forth. "Sh*t sh*t sh*t. Dude. WHAT DO I DO?!"

"Take her to the hospital you moron." Zach grumbled. He kissed Chloe on the cheek. "We'll be there soon."

I turned around and sprinted down the stairs. "Right. The hospital." Ali looked at me like I was going crazy. I shook my head and picked her up bridal style. I couldn't deal with slow pregnant ladies right now.

I sped off towards the hospital and rushed into the emergency wing. I told Ali to sit down and I went up to the receptionist's desk. "Hi uhm. My wife, she uh, she just went into labor and we need to get her into a room, immediately."

The receptionist looked up at me with disgust in her eyes. "You'll have to wait about two hours, sir." I felt anger spread through me.

"I can't wait two hours! She's like having a baby now." I looked over at Ali, she was perfectly calm just staring at me with wide eyes. I shook my head and looked back at the receptionist. I lowered my voice, making sure only the two of us could hear. "Look, I'm not expecting to know what this is like but please, hear me out. My wife, if she has this baby, she's probably going to die. I need to get her under medical care like right now, so at the end of the day, I'll know that I did everything I could have done if she isn't with me anymore."

The receptionist looked at me with wide eyes. "I'll uh.. Come with me.."

I looked over at Ali and ran to her side. "Come on baby. We're going to your room." They brought her a wheelchair and had her sit in it on her way to her room. I walked right beside her, holding her hand with a death grip. I can't just let her go. Not without a fight.

Within the next couple of hours, they had Ali hooked up to all sorts o machines. The doctor came in and smiled at us. "Ready to become parents?" Ali nodded with a great big smile on her face. The doctor gave me a sad look. He knew just as well as I did that this wouldn't be good.

I looked at Ali and sat down next to her. I took her face gently in my hands and kissed her. I kissed her for the last time. I rested my forehead against hers and pulled away so I could see her eyes. "Ali, remember, no matter what happens, I will ALWAYS love you."

She smiled and took my hand. "No matter what happens," She smirked because she was mocking me. She flinched in pain which made my heart hurt. "Love means," She took a deep breath. "Love means that you can never be apart."

Ali kissed my hand as her eyes slowly closed. After that, it was all a blur. Doctors rushed into the room. I heard one shout, "We're going to have to do an emergency C-Section!"

and then another doctor shouted something that hit me like a ton of bricks.

"WE'RE LOSING HER!"

11. AHHH NONONONONONOOOOO!!  LIVE ALI LIVE!!

12. BBBUUMMMPPP