Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 102: Chloe's Point of View

"Zach! Take him please!" The baby has been screaming at me for two hours straight. I've tried everything. Feeding him, trying to get him to sleep, playing with him. Everything.

He laughed and came to kiss my cheek. "You're so cute baby." He took the baby from me and started rocking him back and forth, singing something to him softly.

Wait, back up. He can sing?! God damn. He's amazing too. I just sound like a tone deaf whale. I looked down at the baby in Zach's arms. He was fast asleep. Zach set him down in the crib we bought and walked back over to me with a grin on his face.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the couch. He sat down with me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head against his chest. Zach had his arms around my waist, holding me close to him. I loved being in his arms, even being around him. It felt really secure.

He kissed me cheek and whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "What are you thinking about baby?"

I smiled and looked into his eyes. "You." He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me. I laughed, making his smirk spread his lips into a crooked grin. "Seriously Zach. You can do everything and you're always so good at it. What CAN'T you do?"

He broke eye contact and stared out the window. Thinking. He looked back at me with a confused expression plastered against his facial features. "I can't.. I can't.." His eyes brightened and he laughed. "I can't curl my tongue. You know, make a U shape and all that."

I tried not to laugh. Who can't do that? "You're joking, right?" He shook his head and stuck his tongue out, trying to curl it. He looked down and went cross-eyed trying to see his tongue.

Zach's face broke out into an adorable grin. "I just, I can't do it!" He kissed my cheek. I smirked at him, he shot me a questioning glance. "What?"

"You know what they say.." He shook his head. "People who can't curl their tongue, are terrible at kissing."

He smirked. "I'm about to change that statistic." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

Just as his lips were about to touch mine, the door opened and someone busted in. "We're home, mother f*ckers!"

Zach and I looked towards the door and saw Josh and Ali walking in. I jumped off of Zach's lap and tackled Ali giving her a great big hug. "Wow! I've been getting a lot of these." She smiled and let go of our hug. "Where my baby?" Her smile grew even wider. Oh yeah! She hasn't seen him yet.

Zach got up and hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. "In the guest room, sleeping in a crib. Chloe and I baby-proofed and set up the room. You can change it if you want, we won't be offended." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He whispered into my ear, so only the two of us could hear.

I felt my cheeks start to burn. Every time he tells me, or reminds me, as he says, I start to feel nervous and I get butterflies everywhere.

Ali smiled and ran up the stairs with Josh following close behind her.

The first time they will meet their baby.

I turned back around and smiled at Zach. "I love you too." He kissed my cheek again and returned my smile. "I don't care what you think," His smile turned into a smirk. "Our children will love you more than anything." He winked. "But I will always love you the most."

2. I just started crying. Bump.

3. adorable BUMP

4. awwwww......  ii love if

5. Part 103: Ali's Point of View

I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I need to see my baby. I haven't him yet and it's driving me insane.

Josh followed right behind me and grabbed my hand, turning me towards him. We were right outside of the baby's room.

I sighed a shaky breath. "Josh, what if he doesn't like us? What if we aren't good parents? What if.." He cut me off.

"First of all, any child of mine is going to be f*cking awesome. Never forget that. Second, of course he's going to like us. Who wouldn't? We're f*cking awesome.

I shook my head and touched the doorknob. "Here we go.." I opened to door slowly and stuck my head in.

Our beautiful baby boy was laying down in his crib. He looked so much like Josh. But he had certain features from me, like his nose and hair color. He had blonde hair at the moment.

I sighed. All I want to do is hold him. I looked up at Josh and smiled. "He's beautiful." He smirked.

"He looks like me, of course he's beautiful. Look at me, I'm f*cking gorgeous." Josh wrapped his arms around my waist as we looked at our son.

"What should we name him?" I whispered.

Josh didn't hesitate at all. "He looks like a Sheldon." I turned around and glared at him.

"We are NOT naming our son Sheldon. No way in hell." Josh shrugged and I turned back around to lightly hold our baby's hand.

"Colton." I whispered. "Colton Joshua Parker." I smiled. "So he always has a bit of his daddy with him."

"I still think he looks like a Sheldon." He grumbled. I shot him a death glare. I seriously am not naming my child Sheldon. "But Colton sounds good too. That would've been my second choice.. I like Blake better for a middle name. It was the name of that kid. You know, the one that killed while Zach was driving him home.."

I smiled and picked the baby up, holding him securely in my arms. I looked up at Josh and saw him grinning down at baby Colton. Josh pulled me closer to him, so he could see the baby closer up. I looked back down and touched his little face.

"Welcome to the family, Colton Blake Parker." I smiled. "Mommy and Daddy love you."

6. Awwwwww...bump

7. awwwwwwww..... sooo cute  bump!!!!

8. IM CRYING.  BUMP.

9. OMG BUMP!!

SOOOO AWESOME AND SWEET!!

10. BBBUUUMMMPPPP

11. Bump! 

12. Another story-less Sunday. Sorry, guys. I'll post tomorrow!