Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1.  bump!!!!!

2. 

3. Zyyzudisehsrusgsatjda

Amahzing

4. Part 66: Zach's Point of View

Something was touching my nose. I heard a distant giggle, it kept getting closer and closer. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Chloe smiling down at me. I propped myself up on my elbow and looked over at her smiling face. Her eyes were sparkling in the sunlight. I leaned forward and kissed her sweetly on the lips. I pulled away just enough that our lips were barely touching. "Good morning, my beautiful birthday girl."

She blushed and hugged me tightly. "Good morning my amazing boyfriend." I smiled ear to ear, every morning I woke up happy. We always had a cute greeting exchange. But today is special. Today is my baby's 18th birthday.

I kissed her cheek which made her laugh. Absolute music to my ears. "What do you want to do today baby?" She flopped back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I smiled, she's so dramatic.

She let out a big sigh, but then a huge smile spread across her face. "I KNOW!" Chloe sat across from me with a smirk on her face, almost daydreaming.

I poked her hip, she's really ticklish there. She screamed and almost jumped right off the bed. She shot me a glare. "You weren't telling me, I had to get you back to reality somehow." I smirked at her but she just kept glaring at me.

I kissed her again, she smiled in the kiss, and pushed my chest away from her. She was biting her bottom lip, which still drove me absolutely crazy. "Mmm." She smiled again. "My idea."

I pulled her closer to me so her head was resting against my chest again, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I could feel her heartbeat against my bare skin, her heart beat exactly when mine did. "Right. My idea.." She tilted her head to look up at me. "I want to meet your friends! You should call them over and we'll have a party type thing. With basketball! Yes!" She sat up and started clapping, like she had just come up with the best idea known to man. "We'll play basketball!" I smiled at how cute she was.

"Are you sure that's all you want to do?" I tilted my head a little bit so I could see her better.

"You mean we can do other stuff?!" Her eyes widened and a shocked look spread across her face. My lips formed a crooked smile.

"We can do whatever you want baby. The sky is the limit."

Chloe's Point of View

Holy sheets. It's my 18th birthday. I'm totally fine with just playing basketball all day long, but Zach doesn't seem to think that's enough. I guess we're going to have a barbecue after. Whatever works, as long as I'm with Zach. It doesn't matter what we do.

Zach's Point of View

Chloe and I were in the gym with a bunch of my friends. Nick came up to me with a worried look on his face. I looked across the gym to see Chloe shooting 3 pointers, making one after another. Nick tapped my shoulder, probably to call me back to reality.

"Dude.. You know Brian is coming.. Right?" I felt my body immediately tense up. Brian is the guy Hayley (My ex-girlfriend) was cheating on me with. He used to be a really good friend. We played basketball together in high school, but other than that I avoided him.

I gritted my teeth, feeling my jaw set. "Why the hell is he coming?!" I felt rage run through my body. He was not going to ruin this day for Chloe, or for me. I'd beat his as*.

Nick shrugged. He knew all about Brian and Hayley. "I don't know, dude. Sam just told me to tell you, so I did." I nodded a thanks to him and went to sneak up on Chloe.

But then the gym doors opened and who might you ask walked in? King tool himself. He walked right over to me with a big smile on his face. I could just punch him. I tensed up even more. He stuck his hand out. "Hey buddy!" I looked down at his hand and he put it back down by his side. "Guess not." His eyes traveled around the room, but they wiped right back to where Chloe was still shooting. My right hand balled into a fist. He did a cat whistle and smirked. "Damn. That is one fine piece of as*."

He started walking towards her, but I grabbed his shoulder and yanked him back. I could break this kid. With my pinky finger. I kept my hand on his shoulder and stepped closer, proving my superiority. I tightened my grip on his shoulder. "If you lay one finger on her, I will break your f*cking hand."

He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. I really wanted to just snap him in half. He stepped back with his hands in the air, surrendering. "I'm just saying. She's hot. No need to get all pissed off." He looked back at her, his eyes traveling up and down her body, I snapped his gaze back towards me.

"Don't even f*cking think of trying anything on her. You can have Hayley. Keep her. We didn't have anything. But, Chloe is MINE. Get that into your f*cking head. Okay?" He smirked at me and looked down at the basketball under my arm.

"I'll play you for her."

5. Bump!!!!  Go Zach!

6.  GO ZACK!!! 

7. Brian is a dick hope !! 

8. Woops hope isn't meant to be there lol

9. nooooo she is not something they can battle over!!!!!!!!!!!! her and zack together forever 

10. MORE. RIGHT NOW!

11. Now please dear! UPDATE NOW! 

12. Okay okay! I'll update! 

13. YESSSS!!!!!!!!!  lol :eek: