Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. I have never used a tampon and no one ever explained to me how to use one.

2. Why would you use a tampon if you're going to bed tho? Way too risky imo

3. Discussing feminine products in a public forum is obscene. Specifically, it is extremely wicked, shockingly evil, and vile.

4. God never intended for anyone to use tampons, that’s why I’m gonna force my daughters to not use it and just let it flow because god created you that way

5. No one asked or said that you had you had to read it bub. Also obviously none of us care so please do not waste your time arguing your pointless any longer.

6. Hulk no

7. I’m just stating my opinion, and your reaction is enough to keep me commenting.  Bless your heart.

8. DO YOU HATE GOD?

9. I’M AN ATHEIST I CANT HATE SOMETHING I DON’T BELIEVE IN

10. @Hulk Please leave our Creator and Lord out of your attempts at trolling.

11. Obvious troll is obvious

12. Honestly, I just want to express my opinions. However, pushback and rudeness make me more willing to engage.

13. Literally that’s the nicest I’ve ever been to you

14. Idc just the ign annoys me, almost as much as Ate_em…almost

15. True, but it still stokes the fire. Maybe you should be nicer to those with contrary opinions. Haha.

16. I think the content of this thread is very well described by the title. If you saw the name, why would you click on it and be shocked by the “obscene” comments of a cycle natural to the feminine human body? 

17. Well I don’t believe in using tampons??‍♂️ I think it’s just a conspiracy that was planted by the RUSSIANS. Using tampons is basically communism. What do tampons do? Soak up blood. What’s the color of blood? RED. What’s the color of the communist flag? RED.
    therefore Tampons = Communism

18. My ign is perfect though. Socrates was a very annoying man who took contrary positions. His death sentence was, in part, the result of his public discussions of his views. Although I myself am not a Platonist, I greatly admire Socrates himself.

19. Y'all need some soothing cream for your butthurt

20. Honestly if it’s you that will never happen