Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. Thin skin smh

2. Why what?

3. Sounds risky

4. I actually feel the same way.

5. Always Infinity's Flexfoam. Sometimes, depending on what store I go to, they have a generic brand version of them that works decently. But I don't find the name brand too expensive anyway.

6. Thank you. If I see them I shall try them

7. I'm glad. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who is too scared to use tampons

8. They're literally the best.

Have you tried or thought about trying diva cups? I like the sound of them (especially the fact that they're reuseable b/c less waste) but I feel like I would have the same sort of physical discomfort I get wearing tampons (I don't think there's a risk of TSS with them).

9. I have no fear

10. All tampons are not created equal. You should try Playtex or Tampax.

11. Awwwss.. I hope you feel better and find something you can feel comfortable with.

I'm scared of stepping on roaches when I step out of bed at night. Cause like the crunchy noise just f'n gets to me and then I feel all yucky and have to shower at like 2 am or 3.

12. Diva cups are too big for me. Apparently a lot of women who haven't given birth have issues getting them in, although maybe lubricant would help. I have a friend who used to use them and she said they were fine at home but sometimes she would have to empty it in public and then she would get blood all over her hand and it was awkward leaving the stall and washing the blood off her hand in front of strangers. So. Pads ftw.

13. Yes she had fallen asleep with the tampon still inside, so it was over the 8 hour mark. It’s scary because I know so many women who leave it in like that all the time. Scares me too much, I could never. 

14. Am using playtex rn. Is it supposed to be safer or something? I can't really feel it, it's more the mental stress and fear that's making it difficult

15. Roaches are terrifying. I've never seen one though irl, I don't think they're common in my area

16. Oh yeah that can be... complicated. I already feel weird having to change a pad in public restrooms :lol: Sometimes if there's other people in the restroom I'll literally flush the toilet as I remove the wrapping on the new pad so there isn't a tell-tale noise oof

17. They're just more comfortable.

And being worried about TSS is what keeps you from getting TSS so that's a good thing.

18. I have to give my daughter this same talk so listen up.
    1. It can't get lost. That area is only a certian size.
    2. The string can't get lost either as the tampon is literally woven to it, also refer back to #1.
    3. *Rule of thumb* Don't wear it more than 4-6 hours. (This cuts ypur chances ofdown of TSS & stress by half.
    4. Don't depress the overnight pad. It's soul reason for existing is to be worn while your sleeping. It needs you & you it. There. Follow those 4 simple rules and tampons can be your friend too!

19. I have althaiophobia. Fear of marshmallows. I had a dream when I was young that I was forcefed them, & asphyxiated. I can't touch, eat, or go near them. Even the packets. I used to have full blown panic attacks if I so much as walked past them in the lolly aisle. I'm a bit better now, I can at least walk past them, but I can't eat or touch them, unless they're melted right down & not even a marshmallow anymore. It's the puff and the powdery ikk that terrifies me. I know it's irrational, but... ??‍♀️

20. Just go get pregnant then you won't feel the need to use them anymore. Or become a hoe and get ur shit stretched and it won't hurt anymore :)