Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. A pùssy isn't going to get stretched like that unless you full on had a vagınal birth. Dıck just ain't thick enough to do a pùssy like that lmfao.

2. nadie sabe

3. Scared of spiders since I woke with one crawling on me in Mexico

4. One time I thought it'd be a good idea to do yard work without a shirt on, and I was dragging these loose branches to a pile. While I was doing this, I felt something ticklish on my chest, so I looked down and there was this big, black spider crawling up towads my face.

I freaked tf out and that is why you should stay fully covered when working in the garden.

5. Yeah, save the shirtlessness for the selfie thread pls

6. This^
    I was an avid beach and pool goer in my teens so I had to get used to wearing them. In my more recent years I’ve been wearing some by a brand that (if I remember correctly) helps get sanitary products to places that need them. They are also pesticide free and don’t go through the same bleaching process most tampon companies use. So It puts my mind more at ease about TSS. I drink a lot of water so I use the pee rule which comes to being that I change it about every 3-4ish hours. I NEVER ever never ever sleep with them. I use The tampax flex foam one I think was mentioned earlier for bed.

Also I have a TERRIBLE fear of frogs. Last year one of my roommates moved out of my apartment and like a month or two later a (admittedly small) frog JUMPS out from under her door (I was walking to my room and her door is in front of mine) I ran down the hallway screaming and jumped on the couch. I had to knock on my neighbor’s door for him to help me out but only his roommate who I’ve never met before was there with his girlfriend. And long story short his girlfriend got it out for me. This isn’t the event that triggered my dear for it. But it really shows the irrationality behind the fear. Also we were on the second floor so how the heck did it get up there?

7. I am scared of deep water cause I can't swim and I don't know if something is gonna bite me or eat me alive. And boats, but not all of them

8. I don't get my monthly friend anymore cause i have a IUD. Dreading getting it taken out and dreading getting my period again tbh.

9. Poisonous one?

10. The idea of IUD's make me uncomfortable too. Luckily I shall never need one

11. That's adorable

12. A humans natural reaction when running into a spider web is to flip tf out but I actually found out that there's over 50,000 species of spider, and in Canada like less than 1000 or something and out of all those only 1 species is venomous (the black widow) and it's not even fatal it just hurts and they build their webs in corners not to where someone would run into them so our reaction is completely irrational and the probability of one getting bitten by a venomous spider in Canada is extremely low.
    However I live in Australia not Canada, where all the wildlife is out to kill you. But atleast the Canadians can rest easy lol

13. I am scared of sticky and slimy things_._

14. I'm scared of light font colors on light backgrounds

15. And i honestly hate pads...i am a germophobe and pads are messy and gross and just...no

16. Touchè

17. I like them way less than tampons trust me not fun

18. Looked like a hobo spider tbh. But I had just woke and freaked so