Star Crossed Lovers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by iChesireKittyChaseSnowflakes, Oct 27, 2013.

1. dun dun dah imagine the sloth from the croods XD

2. B
    Bu
    Bum
    Bump
    Bum
    By
    B
    By
    Bum
    Bump
    Bum
    Bu
    B

3. Bump! I'm excited for the update.

4. OMG U SHOULD PUBLISH THIS IN A BOOK ITS SO SWEET I CANT STOP READING PLS UPDATE SOON IM LOVING IT  !!!!!!!

5. When are u gonna update?

6. ?
    ?
    ?

She gazed out of a solid steeled barred window. Her hazel eyes glossy with unshed tears. Another night having gone and passed with no news of help or savior in sight. Her hope was slowly diminishing inside her innocent heart.

As was the sparkle in her eyes, that has become but a distant memory. The darkness her only friend, in the damp chilly cellar. Her spine tingled with forth coming numbness. Her feet shed of their comforting black boots.

They had stripped her down to barely any clothes. Enough to keep her from freezing to death in her sleep. The floor was damp and musky, frozen to the touch. A small stack of hay in the corner, a make shift bed for her tiny frame.

No word, no comfort and no hope. It all had been ripped from her soft little hands within the flutter of a heart beat. Perhaps, she was even too far out of the angels reaches. A tear slid down her cheek, stopping underneath her chin.

She had yet to meet her capture. Let alone the beast of a man that beat her and tossed her in to this horrid dungeon. She had no idea what she did wrong. Yet, the world was filled with many wrong doings and short comings.

A flittering thought passed briefly through her mind. Him. Those beautiful soft brown eyes. That boyish cute smile. Surely he was out looking for her...even just alittle?

She bit her lip and lowered her head, drawing her knees in to her trembling chest. A sharp sound caused her head to snap up. Then quickly all hope and bearings were lost. At the sight of a large over beating shadow.

HE came in to the lower levels. The same man or beast that yanked her away from salvation. Her eyes narrowed at him in warning, scooting back from him. She couldn't go far, the chains wrapped tightly around her wrists and ankles. Snapped her back in place, causing her to yelp.

" Settle down you wretched little brat. I've come to give you water to bathe. ", He smirked at her and raised a bucket of water. Which quickly was thrown on her.

The iciness of the water, was like a thousand needles on her skin. Her teeth chattering in harmony, as she shivered violently and shifted towards her bed. The smirking man left with a cruel chuckle.

7. How in the name of all that is holy have I not read this before! This is brilliant! Please, wall me when updated! •-•

8. omg wall me for the other updates this is AWESOME!!!

9. bump! wall me with updates

10. Amazing! Pls wall me for updates 

11. omg omg :0
    update pls. Wall me

12. BUMP! What's going to happen?