Showcase 'Item'🗯️ Pricing thread🔖

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Revision of the OG thread by @Corgi

INTRO

Hello there! This will be a thread that I hope will serve as a resource for any player who has questions about the many items in this game!

Here you can ask about story rewards, spinners, vip box items, and more. I encourage others who know prices to add their opinions should they want.

Price checkers may additionally join 'market discussion' group chats where they can verify and question the prices of items both familiar and unfamiliar... if checkers give a price you disagree with, speak up! We like the feedback.

HOW TO ASK?

Just like the Furni Price check thread, all you have to do is ask what an item is priced at!

Optionally, you can be more specific and ask for a Safe/quick or Risky/unlikely buying, selling, average price, or price range because with some items, these can be quite different.

Please provide all the information you know about that item. Some information is very relevant to value. Information can normally be divided into two types.
    Key information🗝️ (most important), and
    Price Points⭐
    🗝️ Key information is important for helping to find out more about that item, and to price checkers it can answer these two questions.
    What other similar items can I compare its price to? Roughly how rare might that item be?
    ⭐Price points are things you can mention when advertising items to attract people or to argue for a higher price when negotiating the price with someone.
    Here are some examples of both types of information:

0) The name of the item 🗝️ NECESSARY
    1) how it is earnt🗝️
    Is it from the spinner? VIP box? BB box? Mod crate? PIMD crate? Random drop from party? Is it a box? From box? Is it a key? a gift? or a shard?
    Is it from a scavenger hunt? Recent hunt? Main story? Side story I, II, III, IV, or V? Story pass? Leaderboard?

2) what hunt, year, month, or event it is from🗝️
    3) its stats⭐
    4) its age⭐
    5) if it is any of these kinds of items, or popular for any other reason:⭐
    🦆Animals🍜Food+Drink🥺Cute☠️Horror/dark
    🎏Anime/Japanese🎤K-pop⚡Harry Potter
    ❤️Romantic🖤💦Erotic⚔️PvP

e.g.
    How much is The PlushPals🗝️? I think it's a spinner set🗝️ from a long time ago⭐. It is very cute and full of animals⭐.

e.g.
    How much are the 250kcs⭐ Cerulean Worry Beads🗝️? It’s from the Greek Mosaic Hunt🗝️

e.g.
    How much can I buy the Anime Dakimakura🗝️ for? I am in a rush to buy it for my friend's birthday in a week. It's 3mcs⭐ and from the last side story🗝️ of the 2020⭐ anime hunt🗝️. It's very popular because it's a funny⭐, anime-related item⭐.

Links:
    Furniture price checking thread

Kefo's price guides
    Really rough item price guide from a while ago
    (incomplete) Item price guide contents and preamble
    Scavenger items price guide
    Dormlympics pins price guide
    Classical spinner items price guide
    About box trading

2. Looking for a price check on
    Biscuits Badgering (500kcs)
    Gesture of Love Pillow (500kcs)
    Fira The Phoenix (4mcs)
    Giant Keg (5mcs)
    Thanks

3. I’m unfamiliar with most of the items, but the Badgering is 1-2b as of now (more commonly 2b as it was a difficult item to get during the Harry P hunt)

Guccifer likes this.
  4. I’ve been wanting to buy Frieda the Fox for a while, and want to know what’s a fair price for it.

It’s a 5mcs available from the buddy box, and it’s very likely the most common 5mcs since it’s been in the game for a very long time and new ones can still be acquired. I was easily able to solicit offers from sellers on campus chat, but I don’t think it’s worth more than 3🍱, let alone some of the prices they were asking.

brbInLalaLand likes this.
  5. I’ll sell it to you for whatever price they price check it for, I want to get rid of it :)

6. Frieda goes for 4-5b

7. I base this off of similar arguments I’ve seen in two price check chats I’m part of, and the typical price is 4b (some sell for cheaper [3b as you mentioned Ree, and others try for the highest at 5b).
    I myself sold a Frieda for 5b, although it was about two/three months ago now

Guccifer likes this.
  9. This nerd is dedicated to PIMD for sure. Seriously tho ATA needs to make this nerd a MOD, help him filter some of his content. This nerd would probably be an above average MOD.

Tru votes let’s phase in some above average MODs in 2021. : (

10. Crescent Moonstone Dish (3mcs)
    Winter Cake (3mcs)
    Tiny Fish Tank (2mcs)
    T-rex doll (2mcs)
    Fabric Lei (250kcs)
    Like 5 people have asked me for the price for the fabric lei so idk if it’s rare or what but it’s popular ig
    Thanks for your help guys

11. You hit players who reply you what you deserve. Thats what real nerds do.
    To be a nerd like kefo or dinos u have to reborn 20 time more, then u might get 0.01% of their talent and dedication.
    (Hits r not coming from you what happen? U forgot me )
    #burtthurted human 😂🙊

Dhiwatah likes this.
    • Relax lady always so angry, walk it off girl.
    • You don’t have to come defend your boyfriends. Don’t mind me you and dynotroll go have fun.
    • Have a Great Day : (

12. I’ve seen the Moon Dish go for 3-4b, same for Winter Cake. The Lei isn’t rare as far I know, it’s just cute, and I bought one for 5c a while back I believe
    I’m not sure about the Tank or Dino Doll

13. 😂 I heard snakes r colour blind.
    I wonder what u r ? U r gender blind. Or maybe u grown up in a wrong family 😂
    So u still have helf knowledge 😂

• Ladies always say they know me but I never could remember.
    • Look lady I don’t know you and I don’t care how bad you want that Ric Flair drip.
    • Whoooooooo on a beezy

14. Yes ladies from red light area will always say they know u. 🤭
    U r soo much addicted to pimd that every girl avi player is ladies to u. 😂 Keep the spirit up.

• Whooooo on a beezy
    • For all the likes I get on this post I’m giving this beezy the Ric flair drip 100x

15. Looking for a price check on
    Shade squirrel
    Bill, the boarding dog
    Goatsy, the surfing kid
    Cameo pug
    Tropical jackalope
    Floating tiki mask

16. Price check on these, please?
    • Cups of Yummy
    • Rainbow Unicorn Pudding
    • Tri-Elemental Gemtail Peacock

17. Cups of yummy are like 6 or 7 chibis.

Rainbow pudding is about 30c to 1 bento.

Tri-elemental peacock I'd say anywhere from 2 to 3 bentos.

Smoko likes this.