Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I thought Broncco was a girl and Dank was a dude :cry: y'all some catfish

2. I don't understand half the stuff you be saying.

3. OMGOSH 

4. So long story short because she used a filter she's no longer pretty? Although all filter does is change the lighting a bit. That makes sense.

5. Eli is obviously a hater and gay. She's real life gorgeous, and you don't see her bragging about being so pretty. Why say somethin that makes you sound like you wish your mother or girlfriend was a pretty as her? You wouldn't "smash" as you put it? Let's just say I'd demolish lmao

6. I meant I follow the Nike was as in the motto "just do it." Trying is for shy people, amateurs, and people without good confidence.

7. You coulda been my homie when we first met, now you're just someone who wants to troll me... Does it make you feel good? Do you get a kick out of this? Is this addicting for you?

8. Silence, noob. You're comments about this matter are insignificant. How preposterous of you to say that about me. YOU BETTER PUT SOME "RESPEK" ON MY NAME, GIRL/BOY! (It's hard to tell your gender sometimes)

9. You have to post a selfie if you are gonna post on this thread so much

10. i can be either, depend on condition

11. YOU COULDA BEEN HIS HOMIE M8
    COULDA DONE COOL STUFF TOGETHER, AND STUFF..
    You done messed up

12. I regret nothing.

13. what a beautiful Pokémon ?

14. How much the hour bb ?

15. ? thank you

16. Omg what a qt pai I rate 69/69 for dat facial hair ?

17. Lol by saying something like this you make women sound like they are objects whether it's your intention or not.

18. O daddy ??

19. ihy ??