Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. The human race is a gift to each other, men and women shouldnt be catogorized as women are gifts to men they can also be gifts to other women same as men are gifts to women or other men ?

2. Yo. I see when pretty girls post selfies the girls with insecurities come out to play 

3. When Harms makeup is on point and people still find room for criticism. Sounds like someone is jealous tbh.

Come back when you can post a picture of yourself sweetheart.

6. More selfies!

7. My girl is bad

8. Bad looking? Be more specific pls.

9. So bad that you come on here to insult people? Oh damn she must be bad.

10. You all need to friggin chill and mind yo own damn business about who's who and what's what damn chill out or get out

11. Yay lets lock this thread now since it has gotten off topic

12. Eli said that she is a five but uses filter/make up to look better than a five but she is still a five in rl. Why do you idiots have your panties in a twist?

13. Wait, who are the idiots? She's only a five irl if the scale is 1-5.

14. Since I've posted my selfies, I've gotten some very inappropriate pms and I've had someone make a fake account and message me on Instagram asking if someone was using my Instagram pics to catfish. I've gotten people (not gonna say who, you know who you are) in my pms saying that I photoshop my face and that I look like crap irl (which no one has even seen me irl but ok). Usually it wouldn't even bother me, but I really don't understand why a simple picture of myself bothered any of you so much that you felt the need to go to these lengths just to bring someone down. It's a selfie. None of you gave this much crap to anybody else who posted. Get over yourselves, stop trying to track down my social media, and have some decency. I don't care if you don't find me attractive, just don't try to defame my image. Thank you.

17. God. People have no chill.

18. This is exactly why some girls refrain from posting their pics in a public forum. It's really unfortunate that it happened to you but just don't let petty people bother you. You are pretty. Keep it ?

19. You 