Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1.  That is the work of another woman.

2. So someone has a crush on harm?

3. Schoolboy style "oh I really fancy you so I'm going to be rly mean so you like me back"

4. But daaaaaaad

5. Support because

6. Can someone ### lock this thread before ### gets out of hand?

7. Thats a shame people have to be like, especially when its on the internet when they would have the guts to say anything like that irl, but when you put pics on the internet you gotta expect things like that to happen. You are one of the more well known females to post on this thread and have posted on it probably more then the others, so that's probably why most of the terrible things are said about you im particular. But at the end of it, its a shame people have to be jerks on the internet just because there is no consequence. (Jerks was the pg word i had to use, feel free to mentally replace it with any other word you can think of ;) )

8. It was the work of both males and females.

That was the first real selfie post that I published on this thread. The frequency of my posts shouldn't even matter. There shouldn't be people taking it so seriously that they felt the need to find my personal social media page or that they felt the need to send me unsolicited pms in an attempt to lower my self esteem. Simple as that. It's a selfie thread. I posted.

9. Oh I completely missed when you said they found your social media info, that is really messed up, damn.

10. It's kus u a qt pai :(

11. I feel like most people lurk these threads...
    I've yet to post a selfie of me on here 

12. Plz do :')

13. To the ppl that want the thread locked:: get off of it and you won't have to worry bout anything goin on in it?

14. While there is always that risk when you put up a photo of yourself in public, there is no place for disrespect.

It doesn't make someone any better or worse when they put up their photos nor does it make it any better or worse to ridicule or harass them.

I would like to remind everyone to please be respectful to each other.

15. Pls lock this thread

16. ITS LIT. HARMONY ILY U FINE MA. DUBAI WAS LIIIIIIIIIIIIT

#inb4lock?

17. Instead of derailing a thread and trying to get it locked, why not make your own?

18. Deng do u need some water for that burn. 

19. No lock, new forumers now days be dumb asf

20. Says u. RAFtastic.