Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. No. I hate when forum trolls like you say something to me. You make an ass out of yourself by saying stupid things such as dat. Hulk, crawl back into whatever bottomless pit you crawled out of and stop bothering me for simply complimenting females. Stop being an idiot.

2. Woah mc savage over here. Why dont you compliment them without being a weird creepo aight. You seem triggered you should get on your knees and suck my ass

3. Saying that someone's selfie gave you 'steel in your pants' isn't a compliment. It's just creepy.

4. That i agree on its like sext and hot arnt that great i prefer beautiful and handsome i feel like it means more

5. In a very small secret way girls love it
    Don't lie

6. Ngl. I'm pretty sure his statements would turn off most girls

7. Reading campus and his comment,I can see sarcasm in his comment.
    And girls secretly like those kind of comments IMO

8. That would make me extremely uncomfortable.

9. I'm just enjoying the show

10. Maybe you do? I dunno but most girls I know would be extremely turned off by that.

11. i love your hair!!!

12. honestly, everyone on this thread is beautiful/handsome. if you're going to make a rude comment about someone else, you should at least have the balls to post a picture yourself and let everyone critique YOU. ?

13. No. See, gay people are always targeted because of the few homos like you who say homosexual things to straight men. It was a sarcastic joke acknowledging her beauty. I'm not weird or a creep, because I find women attractive. You sound like a prison mate who's "catching."

14. My humble opinion and no, it would not. Is it my fault I'm not interested in men, like you, forum troll? This is a selfie thread. You're trying to ruin all the women who put some effort in kindly sharing their appearance with the rest of us.

15. Aren't you a guy? Why would I care if it makes another male uncomfortable?

16. ???

17. Gorgeous

18. You don't have to comment on how cute everyone is smh.??

19. How did you conclude I was interested in men for disagreeing with your creepy "compliments". Look , I know you were dropped when you were a baby, so I'll cut you some slack. Just because I pointed how creepy your statements are doesnt mean I'm actually homosexual. I am very hetero if I say so myself. I agree that they're attractive but I legit just commented a sarcastic joke on your "sarcastic compliment" but you were the one who made a fucking paragraph on it .