Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Again, gay people like you give other homosexuals a bad name. Did she say I was creepy and obnoxious? No, then why open your maggot infested mouth? You've only fantasized about females. You've never dated one. You prolly got tired of sitting on your hand, waiting for it to get numb before "Hulk smashing" it wit no Vaseline. I'm not depressing or anti social, and of course I've kissed a female before and held hands. You're making an ass out of yourself because you're bitter and lonely. I'm sorry if I only complimented attractive people and you felt some type of way about me ignoring everyone else, but I gotta keep it real

2. Daisy is mean. When I first met her one of the first things she did was insult me

3. You acting like a little bitch, princess

5. Jaco the type of person to say "I've been with plenty of Maria's" but deep inside is craving for a Mario

6. derailed af lock pls ?

7. support

8. Again, how? If you are another forum troll stop now. A little princess? Nothing you say is intelligent.

9. Ion't date plenty of females, I've dated many, but not plenty if datakes sense. Also, you keep your homosexual comments to yourself. You're the type of person to hope a guy is gay so you can purposely drop something in front of them.

10. EBK_Jaco pls don't ruin this thread with your nonsense, ty.

11. I'm not ruining anything, but keep attacking me and let's see how many clubs kick you. Or I could pay that guy who made you cf to farm you again.

12. I support your support ️

13. i now understand why he bumped you to 81t

-Stella-5 likes this.
  14. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

-Stella-5 likes this.
  15. :lol:

16. LOL gud1

17. @Jaco
    Same here I never text directly at her but one day she decides to write a rude comment toward me Don't know what her deal is and to be honest don't really find her that pretty I have seen a lot of girls at my hs that are way prettier than her If anything she seems like one of those girls that don't have many friends but whateves