Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. My pms disagree with you?

2. A mum comment ? No it's just called being a decent human being. Instead of trying to bring others down and making them feel like crap. Not everyone is gifted with good look or has the money for surgery to do so. But what money can't buy you is a heart and a personality. You had have a horrible personality. What you think bringing people down will make you feel better. Ha makes you look weaker and just plain sad. And I don't care about others wanting to wake up next to me because I got my amazing boyfriend who loves waking up to me everyday. If I was you I would get a reality check and sort out your state of mind and personality.

3. LOL wow pm's on a iPhone game well done mate ! Such an achievement. You're up there with the life rewards

4. The game is android as well I know I forgot to add it ?

5. If you were me you wouldn't need surgery or money. Personality only gets you so far in life, but thanks for saying I have a horrible one just for stating my opinion. Reality check? Here's one.... No one is on this selfie thread looking for pictures of personality and heart. Who cares if I think you look like you're on drugs or not? Get some rest you sound tired. I actually just made general statements. You and that dank guy made them personal, although I did not attack anyone directly. Your lack of a thick skin and personal your self esteem issues make you look weak and sad.. Maybe your boyfriend should build you up higher so that you aren't as offended by nobodies like me...?

6. I hope you don't mean me :lol: im an arsehole

7. Lol on your comment you said 'the rest' so of course if anyone uploaded a picture they might take it to heart. I'm not bothered I don't care tbh. But others may, and you don't know what's going on in their life. I just don't like people who are negative and bring others down by their comments or opinions. Like if your comment/opinion is not nice then why say it. Just keep it to yourself especially on a topics that are sensitive or may trigger people's insecurities.

8. Ok mom. . Do you always nag this much?

9. No I just try and make you heartless children think about the consequences of your horrible comment

10. Call me a mum idc. It shows I'm mature and Me carrying about others makes me mum then fair. I rather be a mum than someone who always brings negative and tries to bring people down. (I'm not just on about you)

11. I just read an entire page without selfies on a selfie thread. It was just pointless banter... Come on guys lol

12. These selfie threads be giving me the funny's :roll:

13. Mom

15. Wahhh, stop fighting

16. stop whining about people's selfies. ? why does a measly filter or some makeup matter? let people do what makes them happy. i think all of you look wonderful. 

17. Haters will say it's photoshopped. Tell your man to stay indoors. #NoFilter #TeamNatural

-Stella-5 likes this.
  18. Yikes. Eggo Much?

19. Wow I am tired of your negativity and quite frankly I'm hurt. This is absurd. Reporting you for being a bad friend.