Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Pretty sure I'm a female?¿

2. I'm pretty sure you're a guy. I'm just saying his assumptions are always right. I dont know if even you know your own gender

3. You're so right.
    I forgot I was a guy for a second. :(

4. Smh, you tried to tell me to get involved in a homosexual activity with you which makes you gay. Bisexual is still gay. If my statements were so creepy, how come only you and the unattractive players had something ignorant to say? Dropped on my head as a baby? What type of drugs do you do to make you assume that? You're logic makes no sense, it's biased, gay, and idiotic. My "statements" are merely playful compliments. She would have called me a "creep" if I was being "creepy," therefore, you, are indeed wrong in your false accusations and pitiful forum trolling.

5. Pretty sure I'm a female?¿[/quote]

Since you're a "female," and I didn't address you, nor do I take any interest in you, how does it bother you unless you want the positive attention they're being shown? Is it envy, jealousy or do you just want to make me seem like something that I'm not?

6. Let me start this selfie thread by not posting a selfie and making it so you can't see me

7. First of all , heterosexual means straight. 2nd, I wasn't trying to troll you, I made a witty response to your , in my opinion was a creepy compliment. You said it yourself that it was meant to be sarcastic, so you knew that it was creepy and obnoxious. So why even bother trying to defend yourself?

8. Better not make Hulk mad or he'll smash this thread with you.

9. You're comment wasn't witty. That's your biased opinion. It wasn't obnoxious or creepy. If I find someone attractive I'm not going to be shy to compliment them whether I get curved or not. I keep it?

10. This Jaco girl is a bit sensitive isn't she

11. Maybe I should start complimenting chicks with something like "You make my Dark Knight Rise"

12. You can creep on me anyday 

13. All of you are beautiful/handsome. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I commend those of you that posted selfies for being so brave. Be proud of who you are & dont let anyone tell you otherwise. :)

14. I'm a guy. I'm not sensitive. Build a time machine and tell her father to always wear rubbers.

15. Well that's your biased opinion ? I don't care if you're outgoing or not, the fact your 100% is creepy and obnoxious must be really depressing. I mean I'll cut you some slack since you're anti social and usually dont talk to girls in rl. I personally would find this funny but I know they are joking and actually know Dating 101. But since this is your tactic makes me think you have never kissed a girl, or matter of fact held one.

16. Same here -_- But yet they say the ones that are mean are the ones that are insecure and only look to bring others down. #DaisyIsProof

17. This is what #NoHate looks like