Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. how can i feed a pet to another families? pls help me so that i can level up my pet. :(

2. Iā€™d like to able to like my own comments! Ata sort this out please

Phobia likes this.
  3. I would love to change my relationship status with my current rs to married. I think that would be a great idea to be added here.

Canela, Savanni, Bootee and 3 others like this.
  4. PLEASE ATA DO AN ANIME AVI IVE WANTED THE GIRL WITH TOAST IN HER MOUTH RUNNING FOR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘ā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøšŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Canela, bubbly, iMavis and 1 other person like this.
  5. But why though?

6. ATA should add a 99ec story pass again like with the Neon Masquerade story pass

Missio, DaniDaniBoBani and Daisy_Duck like this.
  7. An event with anonymous hit hours daily. So people can't see who hits them. šŸ˜ ATA think of all that dns use.

8. The trade button should have an option, like starred, boxes etc like in the showcase so that the trade will be faster and easier.

BloodyKisses, Malice, EIa and 7 others like this.
  9. A few furniture changes would be ideal for many players. For one such suggestion, Iā€™m sure many would benefit from a mass recycling button. Perhaps to click on all the furniture meant to be recycled, and then to do it all at once with the holding a button method. It would eliminate the extra time spent on clicking and holding each individual item.
    Besides that point, to view furniture in the room before you buy it would be nice. Not just the items in the shop, but other items as well. In fact, as an additional addition, a search parameter of all furniture ever, so you know what you want. Categorized to the point of bed, shelf, desk, and etc. To search an item and then to view it, my design ideas would come to life.
    As a furniture designing enthusiast, with a picture in mind of what I think I could achieve, being able to visualize things physically would help my endeavors.

10. why do u think farming is wrong? the game allow farming and is it wrong to benefit farmers? while you party fairies have peace tag farmer also has to have a benefit item to not let someone hit parties

(tho its stupid if the item to not let u hit party applies during peace mod so i suggest that item must be used when someone is using a peace tag) well people only using peace tag when theyre farmed right lol greedy fairies

11. I never said farming is wrong. I said a example for a stupid reason some people farm for

BloodyKisses, Missio, EIa and 4 others like this.
  12. well if you doesnt think its wrong and if u think its a part of the game then why do u need a reason to farm??

13. Look at what i said again. If you dont think that reason is completely fuckd theres something wrong with you as well

14. its not me its you tell me why we should see the "cause" or "reason" of using the game system?????

LMAO party fairies ego

15. go get a life

16. Theres always a reason for something. Theres never no reason. My point is putting someone in sfw just coz they refuse to send nudes is completely fuckd. The fact you see nothing wrong with it makes you completely fuckd as well

17. its a game LOL and about the issue is rl issue i mean the game doesnt support 3rd party app and why that person even giving it?? remember this is a GAME

18. Oh and a dislike option šŸ‘ŽšŸ» That would be cool

19. A floating calculator designed for this game only šŸ™Œ

20. Whats her name made a pimd calculator ages ago

bubbly, -_Hope_- and Melancholia like this.