Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. It's suggestion that I'd like to make can't you guys add a system where players can buy ecs coupons and sell them too other players?
    I mean like buys a coupon for a certain number of ecs then sells the coupon for a a few bentos. That way players who don't spend irl cash on the game get to buy stuff from store which can be bought only with ecs.
    Again it's just a suggestion and I think that would bring the players closer to the game. Would love it if others support it too if you like the idea that is 😅

2. We are not ata. But also no thst will never happen coz thats tha same as gifting ec and people abused it

3. Oh damn idk about that anyway it was just a thought but thanks for getting back 😊

4. You want ec to be tradeable right? People would make 1000s of alts to get the starter ec pack which is cheaper then standard and trade to themself for like 1 box or something then gift the box back to themself. Ec used to be giftable years ago but people were abusing it way to much so ata took the ability to do it away

-_Hope_- likes this.
  5. Okay I didn't know that

6. This wouldn’t make them lose any money. You’re winning an avatar from the hunt anyway, why shouldn’t you be able to choose which one it is. It’s not like you can go buy whichever one you don’t get 🤷‍♀️

bubbly and -_Hope_- like this.
  7. We should maybe get option to return unwanted avis to store for ecs? And get choice of what one we would prefer from box or whatever

bubbly, BloodyKisses and Amanda8049 like this.
  8. Give free avis back for ec? That will never happen. Its easy to get both the male and female avis if you active

9. Can I have avi any pls

10. you gotta party for the avis or just buy them with real money

11. Yes. Earn them and you will get them

12. No

13. W A S T E D

14. Ew no

Ciara likes this.
  15. Allow transfer of in game cash in respect to in game bank and also we should gain some monthly interest rates, and also have a monthly money or chibi generator perphaps controlled by some one or something.

bubbly likes this.
  16. Also trading of EC items for EC or perhaps trading of cash to EC in the bank 🏦

bubbly likes this.
  17. The spinner is the chibi generator. Also trading cash would cause chaos with farming

bubbly likes this.
  18. Never gonna happen. At best if it was to happen id say 1t = 1ec. But theres already plenty of free ways to get ec. Jobs, spinner and the 'earn extra credits' in the store

19. U do realize most people have finished their jobs like no new jobs coming

20. [​IMG]