Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10 that’s a really cool mix the chair seems too bright for the room imo, I think a brown chair would match a lot better. Otherwise great room

2. 7/10 the chair and desk kinda throw it off imo, the rest of the furni is cool tho

3. 9/10
    Ooo i definitely love it. That witching abv bed its a charm indeed but its to dark to be there 😕 and bookcase too but i cant think another plain black bc thatll match, so itll do 🙆‍♀️

4. I would give it a 8/10. The shelves and the lamp don't quite match but I do like the contrast that is shown through the wallpaper and the rest of the dorm. :)

5. 8/10 oo i like cosy cabin vibes

6. Ohhh I love the look it’s a good mix, that plant is one of my faves 😍 10/10

7. 8/10 Cute, but the desk and chair seem a little out of place

8. 9/10 the chair seems out of place to me personally. They have some super cute chairs with plants you could pick from. I actually like how that 999 looks in there so great use of that one

9. The window above the plant is too bright and doesn’t fit with the drawn window on the wallpaper on the right. 9/10. Other than it it’s good.

I came up with a dorm description for mine:

Check out my fun-in-the-sun beach bar. Situated on the best beach of the Caribbean: Flamenco! Lie on a beautiful hammock and nap while listening to the breezy winds. Sit back on a beach chair and enjoy a Piña Colada from the bar nearby. Also, the beach is definitely pet-friendly and the local store sells a wide variety of stereos and popcorn so you can unwind and relax to some deep bass tunes.

Alicia likes this.
  10. 9/10. Only because I really dislike popcorn.🍿

11. Nice 10

12. 9, I like it 😊❤

Lunita likes this.
  13. 10/10 I love that 999 😍😍

Solanine likes this.
  14. Wow 10/10 I love it

15. 10/10 ahh such a cute mix! Love the overall theme 🥰

Alicia likes this.
  16. 10/10 Love the theme! So dark and sleek 💛

17. 9.5/10 i love this dorm!! Nicely done!
    I just am unsure of the above chair 🙈

xFoxyLady likes this.
  18. 10/10!🧡🧡🧡🧡, it's beautifully designed 🧡.

RoseMilkTea likes this.