Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Elegant. 8/10

2. 9/10
    I loved it when I first saw it (still do) but when I looked at the other side it kinda looks like a different theme. Still really cool-looking!

3. 9/10 missing the 999 but everything else matches well. Those room stats ๐Ÿ˜

Seriously likes this.
  4. 10/10 it's just so clean and calm looking. I really like it.

5. 10/10 love it sm ๐Ÿฅบ love all the plants ๐ŸŒฑ

6. 10/10 I love how everything flows. The starter 999 matches even, which is difficult to blend in usually so good job ๐Ÿ˜Œ

7. 7/10. I was in love with the drafting table ๐Ÿ˜

8. 8/10 ๐Ÿ’ซ except wp, floor and 999 it's pretty much whole set and ... floor and wp r not very best choice.

9. 8/10 i feel like a lighter colored wp would work best, but everything else is good together

10. 9/10 I love that bed but it doesnโ€™t seem to match very well in there, Iโ€™d say a darker bed would look better

11. 10/10 Iโ€™m a sucker for black themes that arenโ€™t exclusively Ravenghast and I also love how roomy it is.

12. ๐Ÿ˜ Ooh beautiful dorm 10/10 I hope one day to get that 999 ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

About my dorm tho I dont have a 999 so I cant afford one rn ๐Ÿ˜Œ

13. 10/10
    Aaa i love๐Ÿ’• the colors r beautiful and its full of animals ๐Ÿฅบ goodluck on whatever 999 u chose to have๐Ÿ’•

14. 8.5 ๐Ÿ’š Love the shelves.

15. 10/20. I like this a lot. It's a good mix of things you don't often see together. And always good to see that 999 used well.

16. 10/10 I like the vibe overall

17. 8/10
    I like the theme๐Ÿฌ but the furni is like ,doesn't fit one another

18. RIP just noticed I said 10/20 not 10/10 ๐Ÿ’€

@ComeGetLostInWonderland
    I like the dorm but the floor+WP combo is throwing me a bit. Overall though you've used a lot of uncommon items and I think it has a nice look to it. 9/10

19. Ooo dang that nature theme! I love your dorm gosh ๐Ÿ˜‚ I personally feel that the bookcase could be change to another one to fit in better so 9.5/10 but it is really very nice especially that 499 :)

Me: cries at my poorly done dorm

Eva likes this.
  20. Beach theme. Interesting, I like it. 8/10 I don't really think the chair in the far corner nor the lamp really fits the room. It matches pretty well though, keep up the good work.