Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 8/10 the floor seems a bit off but overall it's a great work!

2. 8/10 cause its mostly one set and I prefer mixed dorms
    It's cute but not really creative

Vo likes this.
  3. 10/10, love the galactic theme to your dorm. Very well put together πŸ’«πŸ’•

4. 9/10 love it all except the rug!!

xFoxyLady likes this.
  5. 9/10 love this! i like the mix of fur in with this hunts furni it’s super cute. Not a fan of the desk but i think it still works well with everything else ☺️

6. 10/10! Love all the blue and the sort of minimalistic fancy look of it

7. 10/10 looks great to me 🐯😍

8. 8/10
    Something about the right side throws it off to me
    I cant tell if its the 999 or over plant, or possibly how those items mix with the wallpaper and floor
    Other than that, I like it

Vo likes this.
  9. 9/10 I love love love the mix, and have a soft spot for dormspace shelves. πŸ’ž The 999 is a bit off color wise, the champagne space orbs 999 would fit nicely 😍

10. Your dorm is cute and the fawns are adorable so I rate it 9.5/10

11. I love the Jungle theme! The lamp and chair just feel off from the rest of the room πŸ’ž

12. 10/10 very cozy! I wish my room looked like that 😒

Disgrace likes this.
  13. 8/10 its so cool and colorful, but maybe u can find more suitable above bed and plantπŸ™ŠπŸ’•

14. 8/10 when woodland creatures meet in a library, imo your midshelf feels out of place. Nice dorm tho :)

15. 8/10 it’s cute just don’t like the above desk ):

16. 8. It's cute, but something about the above plant and/or the poster throws it a bit off for me.

17. 9. Everything works really well together for the most part. The 999 throws it off a bit with its orange tinge.

18. 8/10 I assume that your current dorm is for sale especially the lamp 🀧

19. 9/10. Love the autumn theme, the 999 looks out of place to me but it still looks good. πŸ’•πŸ

Rizky likes this.