Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10/10 your dorm is always nice πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ»

2. Your 499 is so cute 10

3. 9.9/10 I’m not the biggest fan of that flooring in there but I absolutely love the room πŸ˜…β€οΈ

4. ur dorm is lovely 🐯 10/10

5. Super cute 8/10
    the bed could be different, not really liking that, and the Easter items feel a little random. But tbh, that 999 makes up for it all! I looove that 999 😍

6. Aw it’s really cuute. I think light blue is a pretty color for a theme 🀩

10/10

Disgrace likes this.
  7. 10/10 super pretty mix of furni, i like the plain floor as it doesn’t distract from all the awesome pieces you have in there and i love that 999 with the wallpaper!

Emmy likes this.
  8. I say 8 tbh i like everything in the dorm but mid and bot shelves don't fit perfectly with other furniture, but i like itπŸ’•

9. 9/10 i really love ur idea combining light brown and purple. Never saw it before. But imho u need to add "purple touch" between ur desk and chair area. πŸ’œ

Foxy_ likes this.
  10. 10/10, love the garden feel to your dorm. All the green makes everything so soothing! 🌱🌷

11. 10

Looks pretty nice and warm

12. I like general vibe, feels like my own, but I'd change 999 and book case, to a lighter book case perhapsπŸ€” 6/10

13. 9.8- That's a lovely dorm. The color palette and theme are v consistent, although I do wish the bookcase had gold accents.

14. 9/10 nice dorm I like the themeπŸ™Œ

15. I lovee that dorm theme. I kinda want to switch mine to smth similar too lol
    10/10

16. 10/10

My dorm isn’t complete yet, need advice on a bed, rug, & bookcase that’ll match 😩

17. Spring showers bed would fit with the rug I think, and for the bookcase maybe enchanted forest, CoZ, or the white one with birds on top might fit? But I'm loving it so far πŸ™‚

Ariel likes this.
  18. I am loving that 999 πŸ‘€πŸ’•πŸ‘€πŸ’•πŸ‘€πŸ’• you always come up with interesting and cool dorms!

19. Oml your avi suits your dorm. It's 10/10 from me

20. 7/10 I like the flow you are going for but some pieces feel outta place, like the chair πŸ’ž