Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 8! Gorgeous blue theme!πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

2. 11 out of 10! The wp, the puppies! Everything! In your room matches so perfectly😍

3. 5/10 A lot of things don't match. Like the bed, bookcase, above the bed, I could go on and on. You have a few good things though, the lightly hued pink and purple items do work remarkably well with each other. So you're on the right track, keep going. You're doing good so far.

_MrsAmbyLovesHerLen_ likes this.
  4. 8/10 minimalist how i like in a dorm 😍 specially the shelves love it, but some items doesnt go with the dorm theme πŸ’š

5. I know, I rarely get good stuff from boxes or get to trade, thanks for the honesty tho, I appreciate it πŸ‘

6. 8/10 you could swap some thing but I like it

7. 9/10. The 999 is the only thing I'd change. Other than that, beautiful.

8. 10/10 perfect πŸ§™

9. It’s cute, lots of things are off, and not my most favorite 999 to add in it

10. 9/10
    It's lovely! Especially like the 499 and wallpaper

11. 8/10! Most things pretty much match. Looks awesome!!:):)

12. 7. Missing a free things

13. I love the color tones and flow but the 999 throws it off some. 8/10

14. 10/10πŸ’• like the way everything matches with one theme

15. I absolutely love your mix! Everything fits pretty damn well πŸ€— ! I’d say only thing is maybe change the nightstand around. πŸ’ž 9/10

16. Cute dorm cute 499 cute wp! It’s cute all over~ I feel like a different floor could give it another sweet vibe! But over all great job ✨🌻

Disgrace likes this.
  17. 8!,i love everything in dorm, it's so pretty relaxing, but bed doesn't match perfectly, maybe smth more like flowers will be more prettier, but it's beautiful πŸ’œπŸ’œ.

18. 10/10
    Your Dorm is so elegant and beautiful! I love love love it!

Foxy_ likes this.
  19. 8🌟 I really like where you’re going with your dorm! Just some small adjustments with the lamp and maybe the above plant, definitely keep up the great work!