POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Pack of what?

2. HOW DO YOU COMBINE ITEMS THAT SAY”this item combines with others in unexpected ways” I HAVE SO MANY AND NO CLUE IF ITS EVEN POSSIBLE TO COMBINE THEM SOMEONE HELPPP

3. They auto combine when you have enough of the right things

4. Hello, my samsung pass is not working for PIMD.

5. Ata cant help with device issues. Talk to the store you purchased it from

6. what does it mean when you look at someone’s profile and a pet of theirs has an exclamation mark

7. Its that pets birthday. The day when the person originally got the pet from a pet capsule

8. I am not Dispieasure. It’s really annoying 😭 I don’t have beef with anyone but I heard Dispieasure is 😅 SHOULD I MAKE MY SELF MORE FAMOUS so people won’t confuse me for someone else?

9. Do whatever you want its your life

10. I am also anchor huhu

11. Are ec stickers a one time use?

12. No stickers can be used in chats for as long as you have them in your showcase

Zeferina likes this.
  13. Did anyone else see the Campus News about “The Saga of Kaldrfjell”? It must have been a mistake but what was that?

Aiodahn likes this.
  14. It was a mistake, think of it as a sneak peek of things to come ☺️

15. Does anyone know what the SkyTwirlersTM avis look like?

16. How do you STEAL radioactive ☢️ things from ppl?

17. Tap the i on the task and it will tell you what you need to do

18. IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN "COLLECT THESE FROM PARTIES AND LET OTHER PLAYERS STEAL THEM FROM YOU" IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ON HOW TO STEAL

19. cannot confirm but i think you have you get hit by other players for them to get stolen

AlyxKoobler likes this.
  20. For you to steal them you have to successfully hit other players that have them, to lose them you have to be hit

AlyxKoobler likes this.